hello!/Vintersorg on canadian radio

goblyne

Skugglika Skapelse
Jan 10, 2004
Mississauga, Ontario
hello everyone! i'm kinda new here, although i've been listening to Vintersorg for a few years now... cool to see other Vinty fans out there! :D I know of two other people who are into Vintersorg's music here (london, ontario.. haha) but i'm slowly changing that through my radio show... muahaha!

oh yeah, if anyone's interested, last week The Focusing Blur reached #4 on the metal charts at the radio station I work at... so it's cool to see some of the other DJs digging it! :headbang:

goblyne said:
hello everyone! i'm kinda new here, although i've been listening to Vintersorg for a few years now... cool to see other Vinty fans out there! :D I know of two other people who are into Vintersorg's music here (london, ontario.. haha) but i'm slowly changing that through my radio show... muahaha!

oh yeah, if anyone's interested, last week The Focusing Blur reached #4 on the metal charts at the radio station I work at... so it's cool to see some of the other DJs digging it! :headbang:
perfect!

mr V

goblyne said:

Wow. That is so great! I wish I lived somewhere besides here! Any radio around my area is limited to trash metal, rap, and classic rock. Sure I can appreciate some Neil Young or Zeppelin sometimes.. but it's just not enough. Some decent radio would be nice.

iAMtheblackwizards said:
I gave up on radio a long long time ago. There is a college station in my state that isn't TOO bad (Seaton Hall's Pirate Radio), but i get horrible reception at my house, and at my college i dont get it at all.

Internet radio on the other hand is awesome

Hell yes, hail internet radio!

hey Winterfall, you can listen online if you want... (i'm not sure what the time difference would be though)

and you guys can post/email requests online as well cos we have a computer in the on-air booth... so my co-host and i can check requests and play them in realtime