Radom pictures PPE 2010

Let me post my request here too: you are all more than welcome to share your pictures on PP Europe's official Facebook page:
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=178241796059

Let me add a tiny warning to that: the PP Europe page is accessible for everyone, so be aware of your and other people's privacy and post band pictures only. Party pictures will be removed, because I don't want the group to be a closed community.

Oh no, so now my boss is actually able to see the pics of me acting like a complete idiot while standing on a table... :eek:

I agree that it's not the best idea to post pictures of other people doing party on Facebook. That can become quite awkward for them. You should find a less public place on the web for this.

I was just kidding (else I wouldn't choose a beer-drinking photo for avatar) but ok, maybe other people's bosses will be shocked by seeing partypics of their employees... o_O

Oh, I've been tagging non-stop not really realizing that people don't have awesome bosses like mine, who laughs in my face when another stupid drunken picture of me appears on my facebook again.

I'll stop tagging, unless I know there's other stupid drunken pictures of those people on their facebook. Then they're fair game, imo :p

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=3231&id=289100183&l=d423349f61

Unfortunately (or not?) due to my incredibly lame knackeredness, I have no party shots! :-s Maybe next year eh!

I have a Friends policy on tagging/commenting so if you'd like to do so then you'll just have to Be My Facebook Friend! :dopey:

I had an awesome time and it was lovely to meet some of you good people who I've only typed to before. I promise to be more sociable next time! :wave:

Consider yourself added, Zannah :) Those are some very nice pictures, but you're gonna have to join us for the after parties and after-after parties next year!

message reactivated...

Facebook rules:

1. Lock private pictures away from public

2. Make pictures to be viewed by all open to all!

3. If private pictures not for the entire world but more than just Facebookers, use another not so public service.

I will not make up a Facebook account just to view pictures. :bah:

Oh, I've been tagging non-stop not really realizing that people don't have awesome bosses like mine, who laughs in my face when another stupid drunken picture of me appears on my facebook again.

I'll stop tagging, unless I know there's other stupid drunken pictures of those people on their facebook. Then they're fair game, imo :p

Iff i had a problem with the tags i remove them, but i want people to know i'm not serious 24/7....

I will not make up a Facebook account just to view pictures. :bah:

That's fair enough Ray! (Rob agrees as you probably noticed!!) but you don't need a facebook account to view them, if the owner posts a publicly-accessable link as this thread does. Facebook non-members can see the pics but have none of the other functionality. :Spin: