Meet the Crew

There ain't that much money in the world. They can drink the equivilant to the national debt of some countries. But in all seriousness they are a great bunch of folks.

Perhaps in the future people will have "Co-Sponsor for the Prog Power Crew's Drinking Habit" listed on their signatures.

Just an idea ...

These are the folks that make me look good. Buy 'em a round when you run into them...

o_O a round? hell, I can't even hold a drink or two. :erk: Yeah I'm a lightweight - what of it? :err:

Although Patrick has turned me on to Strongbow. Pretty tasty stuff. Reminds me of the mead at the Georgia RenFaire.

oh and Jibrille - my neck is not quite that fat (c.f. the George Lucas comment) :p

LOL!! Not me, man! I'm not a big drinker at all! I'm good for a few, but that's about it. If I tried to even remotely keep with some of them, I'd be puking the entire weekend! Guitars wouldn't be in tune either! :lol:

Thanks!

I'll drink whatever you can't, Rick. I got your back, man. ;)

I'm sure we can get someone on the crew to do that for ya :lol:
Though, your reaction might be : :puke:

while i am not a member of the STAGE crew, i am T-Shirt Girl, so...i volunteer to take that one for the team - Christina, *I* volunteer to lap dance for you :saint:

unless you really want J-Dub and those smokin sweat pants, in which case, he is all yours! ;)

I've had the priveledge of sharing a few drinks with a good many of you on crew( as well as Mike babysitting me on the road:), but there isn't a more genuine crew on the planet. Everything with the crew, and glenn is always above-board.

My money is on Jay Dub and the jogging pants to deliver the goods.

Someone bring the baby oil! Hahahahahaha! :kickass:
(I think I made myself throw up in my own mouth this time...)

...and to think Wayne & I could have done our good cop bad cop routine...

Edit: That's it, this year, it's daisy dukes and tube top!

Hah! And as Wayne says, AFTER the show.
I drank lots of water last year, I don't think I saw beer until Saturday night!

Aha! So tequila it's your poison, ok a round on me for you...before, during and after the show :lol:

unless you really want J-Dub and those smokin sweat pants, in which case, he is all yours! ;)

I NEVER claimed to be stylish! Next time, it's the Speedo, one size too small! :lol:

And J Dub, I have a pair of daisy dukes you can borrow! :lol: :zombie:

Cool! 2 days of Dub wearin' dukes, coming next month to Center Stage!
:D :lol:

Shaye - something tells me you WON'T want them back ! :ill::puke::erk::lol:

Just what are you saying here Wayne? :heh:
Is it because the pressed ham is full of cheese? :lol: