Rage appriciation thread

Yngvai X

Dark Emperor
Jul 18, 2002
Woodland Park, NJ
www.myspace.com
Anyone else here love the german band Rage? They're really agressive powermetal. I reccomend their two newest albums Soundchaser and Unity for those that aren't familiar. They're a trio and all are fucking sick musicians.

SUCK IT YOU MOTHERFUCKING WIMPY SONS OF BITCHEEES!
hehe peavy rules

Rage kicks all ass! the last album is REALLY solid, well composed and well played
and their lyrics have always owned... like Medicine and All i want

Set the world on fire, Pit and the pendulum (\m/\m/\m\m/mm/m\m/m\\/mm), In her diary's black pages (that riff fucking smokes), Medicine, A spider's web, etc etc etc etc etc etc

Sign of Heaven, Turn the page, i could never stop hehe, this band is pure bliss

My favourite is 'From the cradle to the grave' <- Gotta love that riff
I saw them 5 months ago. Terrana played the most amazing drum solo i've ever heard. The last albums are ok, but i prefer older albums like End of all days and XIII

Raistlin1980 said:
My favourite is 'From the cradle to the grave' <- Gotta love that riff
I saw them 5 months ago. Terrana played the most amazing drum solo i've ever heard. The last albums are ok, but i prefer older albums like End of all days and XIII
I saw them too on the Helloween tour. I think I posted it :D

Terrana r00lz.

My favourites are: All I Want, Set This World On Fire, Higher Than The Sky... and so on. Have I told you how Rage played Higher Than The Sky for me? :D

NP: Propagandhi - War Is Peace, Ignorance Is Strenght, Slavery Is Freedom, May All Your Interventions Be Humanitarian

A Fire Inside said:
Have I told you how Rage played Higher Than The Sky for me? :D
Did they? Did you offer them free sex or what?
A Fire Inside said:
NP: Propagandhi - War Is Peace, Ignorance Is Strenght, Slavery Is Freedom, May All Your Interventions Be Humanitarian
Curious title. It's taken from Orwell's great book, 1984, isn't it?

I though I explained that. Hmmm, Rage were saying goodbye and all the stuff, when I decided to shout "All I Want!" loud as fuck. But a second before I shouted, people quickly shutted the fuck up (the room was almost in complete silence). Peavy noticed the cry and pointed at me and said they couldn't play another song because was too late, but they Played Higher Than The Sky and did some public singing, you know, "whooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaa-wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaa" and stupid things like that, which in concert do rule.

And yes, I think the song's title is taken from G.Orwell book.

NP: Edguy - Arrows Fly

dilema1362 said:
damn i was hopin this thread was for angry people like me :Smug:
action-smiley-060.gif
This is so stupid!!!

Rage is amazing! listen to Soundchaser and Unity... They're really really great!