Rage "Soundchaser" review

alexofbodom said:
http://www.metalreviews.com

"Soundchaser" is Album of the Year on that website! The guy who wrote the review feels just like I do: Rage is the most UNDERRATED Band EVER!!! They proved that at ProgPower IV!
I have the Soundchaser promo and I must admit it is very well done. I don't know if I would say it's album of the year (there are just too many out there right now for me that I would put in front of it...and yes I can list them if you really want to know :) ) but possibly a top 10 slot could be achieved! I have never been a Rage fan but I am slowly getting into this band...the power of music does wonders to the ears.

Cheers

I have to concure with you guys, Rage is the most underated band out there and I do admit- with the exception of Uli Jon Roth Metamorphis CD, due out soon, Soundchaser is the best album of the year!!!

Uli is awesome! :) I am not sure how many of you heard the Adagio - Underworld CD but right now this is coming real close to been the #1 CD for me of 2003 (the domestic release is coming out in October). I've also been digging The Gathering's "Souvenirs" and Dead Soul Tribe's - A Murder of Crows. OSI is very good too...so much stuff!!! :)