RAGE new album to be recorded soon.

TheGraveDigger

Heavy Metal Maniac
Sep 29, 2002
Union, NJ, USA
German power metallers RAGE have commenced the recording sessions for their new album, tentatively titled "Speak of the Dead", at the VPS studios in Hamm, Germany.

Commented frontman Peter "Peavy" Wagner: "As you all know, we’ve worked on our next album for some time, and that’s gonna be recorded by our technician Charlie Czajkowski during the next weeks at the VPS studios in Hamm. Victor [Smolski</B>, guitar] already recorded the orchestral passages for some songs together with conductor Andrei Zybrich and the Inspector Symphonic Orchestra in Minsk. In December Charlie Bauerfeind [producer] will lend a hand to the endmix."

Read about the 25-minute song "Suite Lingua Mortis", which is scheduled to appear on the upcoming album, at this location.

RAGE's last studio album, "Soundchaser", was released in 2003 through SPV/Steamhammer.
-----

I love these guys. I really wanna see them live. I didn't catch them at ProgPower. Maybe they can play another big fest here like BWBK 6 Pack Weekend or make a ProgPower return. Soundchaser was a great album. I don't think there is one album from this band that I dislike.