Rage: Soundchaser

Esteban

Thinking is overrated
Dec 28, 2002
Costa Rica
Visit site
Holy SHIT! I haven't been so impressed with an album since probably The Divine Wings of Tragedy.

This is my first Rage album, and I got it after listening to the song Human Metal on the radio. The guitar work is awesome, Victor Smolski :worship: . Mike Terrana is one of the best drummers in metal, and Peter Wagner has a really cool deep voice (plus he's a very capable bass player). The lyrics are crap, but who cares? The album kicks ass!

I'm quite surprised I haven't heard many people talking about this album, it definitely makes my top 5 of 2003.

This is an amazing album. It ranked pretty high in my top 10 albums of 2003. Its so heavy, yet so catchy and amazing. The song "Wake The NIghtmares" features Andi Deris of Helloween and is one of my favorites. I also love the title track and "War Of Worlds". Thisi s one of Germany's finest real metal bands. Long live the Rage. They played ProgPower last year. I hope they come back to America and play some shows since I missed them last year.

TheGraveDigger said:
This is an amazing album. It ranked pretty high in my top 10 albums of 2003. Its so heavy, yet so catchy and amazing. The song "Wake The NIghtmares" features Andi Deris of Helloween and is one of my favorites. I also love the title track and "War Of Worlds". Thisi s one of Germany's finest real metal bands. Long live the Rage. They played ProgPower last year. I hope they come back to America and play some shows since I missed them last year.
I bet it'd be awesome to see them live

I got Unity a couple of weeks ago and I was veeeery pleased, it's an awesome album, and now they're one of my fave Power Metal bands. I'll probably get Soundchaser or Welcome to the Other Side, or something.

Tool said:
I got Unity a couple of weeks ago and I was veeeery pleased, it's an awesome album, and now they're one of my fave Power Metal bands. I'll probably get Soundchaser or Welcome to the Other Side, or something.
I'll get Unity soon. BTW, I don't really like labels, but I wouldn't call them power metal, it's heavy metal for me.

Esteban said:
Holy SHIT! I haven't been so impressed with an album since probably The Divine Wings of Tragedy.

This is my first Rage album, and I got it after listening to the song Human Metal on the radio. The guitar work is awesome, Victor Smolski :worship: . Mike Terrana is one of the best drummers in metal, and Peter Wagner has a really cool deep voice (plus he's a very capable bass player). The lyrics are crap, but who cares? The album kicks ass!

I'm quite surprised I haven't heard many people talking about this album, it definitely makes my top 5 of 2003.

I got Rage's Ghosts and Lingua Mortis the other day and they're pretty good too ! :wave: