Ragnarok UK Metalfest 2006

LDK

Save Me San Miguel
Jan 18, 2006
Yorkshire, UK
www.metalism.co.uk
Metalism UK is proud to announce the following additions to it's inaugural Ragnarok UK Metalfest 2006 lineup.

Astral Doors from Sweden, Circus Maximus from Norway and Kalmah from Finland have been confirmed.

The full lineup for the festival thus far is as follows:

GAMMA RAY
KALMAH
ASTRAL DOORS
CHARON
ELVENKING
CIRCUS MAXIMUS
INTENSE
HEADLESS CROSS

There are still two slots to fill, both of which are the special guest slots directly under Gamma Ray, so expect some BIG announcements in the very near future.

The Ragnarok UK Metalfest is set to take place on Saturday 4th November 2006 at Perth Concert Hall in Central Scotland, UK.

It will feature a metal market, band signing sessions and much more including the preshow and aftershow parties.

The preshow is set for Friday 3rd November 2006 at The Doghouse in Dundee and will feature Skyclad, Paragon, Pitiful Reign, Attica Rage and Neverwinter.

Tickets are priced at £35 for the main festival or £43 for the main festival + preshow ticket bundle.

These are available now, along with more information by accessing the official website at www.ragnarokfestival.com

You can also view our Myspace page at www.myspace.com/ragnarokfestival

More announcements to come in the following weeks and months.

We hope to see you there.

Stay heavy,

Your Metalism/Ragnarok UK Team

Turbo said:
Im going. I dont think ive heard any of Headless Cross' material yet, but ill make sure I do before November. Have Headless Cross played at Edwards No.8 before?

Yes, we've played at Eddies a fair few times. The next time we're there, we're supporting Stress Factor 9, Randy Rampage's new band! 30th June I think!

AndyHC said:
Yes, we've played at Eddies a fair few times. The next time we're there, we're supporting Stress Factor 9, Randy Rampage's new band! 30th June I think!

I might have seen you then if you played between Oct 04 and Dec 04. It was such a long time ago I was last there, consider I live no distance away from it. I remember a band called Elysium Shift because they handed me a free demo disk.