Ragnarokkr 2015: DANTESCO

Diabolik

Sep 30, 2005
Chicago,IL
www.facebook.com
here you go doom fans!!!! All the way from Puerto Rico.....DANTESCO will return to Chicago after many years. They put on a great live show and it will be the perfect mix of a different genre for the fest as well! Plus I think he will be vending as well and he Erico has lots of cool stuff as well.

10294243_10202018068589447_3641532604973486548_n.jpg

Just listened to the samples and I think I will be checking out the second stage. I trust there will be some classic/heavy/speed metal playing at the same time.

Yeah, we certainly wouldn't want any more neanderthol metalheads showing up at this thing than there already will be!!! Need to keep it nice and quiet so Justin can get his nappy poo in!!!!!

It's simply a matter of personal taste. I'd rather see bands that sound like Diamond Head or Exciter at an event like this.

It's simply a matter of personal taste. I'd rather see bands that sound like Diamond Head or Exciter at an event like this.

Oh, I know.......

I just think there are MANY great doom bands that would fit in perfectly at a traditional metal fest. Sure, I wouldn't recommend necessarily a stoner band or a 100% Saint Vitus / Sabbath only influenced COTD band, per se.......

Exciter would be great for the fest. I think there are a lot of bands who don't seem to draw well on their own but in a fest setting would go over well, and might draw some people in since its a fest as opposed to just them and three openers (IE - bands like Raven and Anvil fit this mold too).