Ragnarokkr Metal Apocalypse lineup complete

I have recommended the IE to these guys many times.

There are MANY old school metal fans in the Chicagoland area who still use the IE to find out about shows.

Here is the updated flyer:
RagnarokkrBWad2.jpg

This was a very entertaining thread. I almost fell out of my chair from laughing so hard at the beginning. I'm sorry I missed it. We were busy booking flights and confirming everything. Coordinating 12 bands, several from out of town, all from hundreds of miles away was a pain in the ass.

A few comments on comments:

All I know about Skullview is that Dean had to do a lot of begging to get everyone to agree to this. He said he hoped it would be a catalyst to get Skullview going again, but he doubted it.

Bada Brew put us at the top of there ad in IE. I contacted them but they wanted something like $400 for a 1/4 page ad. With the money we spent on this fest, we couldn't justify spending that. The rest of our budget is going to shirts.

Ads cost money that we don't have and there is no guarantee anyone will see them. I don't know how else to promote a show like this. I've offered free tickets to anyone who would pass out flyers for me, but there were no takers. I missed the Kamelot/Alestorm show. Cumfilledblabbermouth has ignored us since the beginning and continues to do so, even though some of the bands have contacted them.

Now there are all these shows popping up around the same time. Pisses me off. Fucking Testament has to play in the middle of October even tho all their other shows are in November? Bastards