Raiders Win The AFC Championship & Metallica

Their new stuff might not be great, but they have always been good live ( even though James voice could use a few minor tweaks for when they play on the old stuff).

I gotta say, it'd be the biggest suprise in the world if I went to a Raiders game and METALLICA was playing in the parking lot.

Man that's one kickass experience :headbang: although I don't like their newer stuff, is good to hear that they are still playing their old songs.

Originally posted by LIZ METAL
I unfortunately saw part of ll cool j and i thought I was in hell.

Me too Liz...that was until he took his shirt off...then I was fine with it....REALLY fine with it:D that's what the mute button is for....

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by MindInsane
Me too Liz...that was until he took his shirt off...then I was fine with it....REALLY fine with it...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We're talking music & you girls are talking skin, this is a Metallica & Football thread, not a women's club....................

:) :) :)

Originally posted by Deadly Embrace
quote:
Originally posted by MindInsane
Me too Liz...that was until he took his shirt off...then I was fine with it....REALLY fine with it...

We're talking music & you girls are talking skin, this is a Metallica & Football thread, not a women's club....................

:) :) :)

Hey now...us women can talk about a six pack and guns anytime we want...even if it is a boys tough guy thread...:D We have proven that we are not your typical women...we like sports and METAL...so there DE:p We know you still love us anyway!

:mad: <~~me when LL Cool J came on

:eek::OMG: <~~me when he took his shirt off

:lol: yea....I'm sure you guys watch the game anyways with all the cheerleaders running around. How about we start talking about who's better looking in Metallica then? Is that fair game darl? :lol: