Rainbow For 04?

ironeagle

Reaper Incarnate
Jun 13, 2003
lancaster
www.geocities.com
much to the likes of black sabbath at ozzfest 2001, imagine rainbow did a reform jus for the stock as headliners... now that would absolutly rule, playin the songs like kill the king or gates of babylon... maybe dio could even play die young as a fact even though it was black sabs song he was the writer and such :)... id just love every second of that, what u reckon? i just thing rainbow live would be the most intense thing, as i saw dio in 01 supportin alice cooper andd god, he was amazing, what a vocalist!

Rainbow is Ritchie's band not DIO's.

Blackmore's Night is better than DIO. Rithcie wouldn't wanna do Rainbow I think.

DIO solo stuff is really poor despite having Vivian Campbell Of ex Sweet Savage and Jimmy Bain of Rainbow and Wild Horses. Vinnie Appice? He's rubbish.

DIO was really good with big band like Rainbow and Sabbath.

I prefer Graham Bonnet and Dougie White. Graham Bonnet is f**king killer vocalist.

He flopped out his cock at Reading festival like back in 82 or 83 and forgot all the rylics and that and left the stage half way throguh and never returned to Micheal Schenker Group!

Hahaha! And MSG's best album was that Assault Attack! How ironic. Man Graham Bonnet he is so cool.

-I-

Dio is nigh on 60 and can still deliver the goods.

BTW Viv Campbell left Dio after Sacred Heart and Jimmy Bain after Dream Evil and rejoined for Magica but he didn't play some of the uk shows and was replaced by some guy from LA Guns.

ironeagle said:
i love the blackmore days but i really really lovee the dio work, he was the man:) and i love his solo work, he can still go on stage

If you get the chance then check out a tribute album called 'Catch The Rainbow'

It features musicians from the likes of Gamma Ray, Brainstorm, Symphorce, Grave Digger, Kingdom Come, Helloween, Zed Zago, Primal Fear & MASTERPLAN!