New version of Rainbow forming...Blackmore's son

WHAT??? I'm taking my graphic back! :lol:

This JLT/Bonnet debate has gone on here before with both sides firmly entrenched in their opinion. Some like JLT better, some think Bonnet is God. I'm in the latter. I just love Bonnet's vocal style, it's so unique.

I was just a youngster at the time, but I remember when Difficult to Cure just came out. We hated it at first, because they had gone "soft" on us. Down to Earth has a gritty, manly feel to the music. Adding in JLT sounded like they went all girly on us! That's when we started calling him Jo Leen, and still do to this day!

Oddly though, as the years have passed and I quit being so critical, Difficult to Cure has become my favorite JLT-era Rainbow album. They just kept getting softer from there.

sorry but i love JLT. i actually think graham sounds better on the impelliterri (sp?) album that has "since you've been gone".

Personally, I always found something grating about Graham Bonnet's voice. He's just one of those few that when I hear him, well, I just kinda walk the other way. I get it though, believe me. I've liked a ton of vocalists that I'm sure other people think are no better than a blender.