Rainwound - Progressive Metal/Rock/Death/Black

BrandonS

Apr 5, 2003
Hey hey hey.. The band Rainwound is fronted by me, I play guitar, bass, and I made the synth on the computer for the demo. Unfortunately I haven't been able to find bandmates in my area, which is the reason for that. ^

The band is coming along great! I just finished the website today, and the intro and got samples uploaded! Check out the official website and listen to some samples, they're pretty large! Clicking that link will take you right to the samples.

Also please check out the forums from the link on the menu there. Nobody has registered yet, but it is clean ground for anyone who would like to enter, with a rainwound chat forum, off topic forum, and also a musician's forum.

If you like the songs, then I'm really happy! And I appreciate any support from fans, if anyone becomes them!

Thanks.. :)

Oh and if you live in the area (Burgettstown, PA) then drop me a line if you would like to tryout, or even if you would just like to jam. Bring your instrument!

OH yeah I did forget!

My band was named by Paul Kuhr (Novembers Doom, Subterranean Masquerade) To be honest, I don't really know him that well. I only know him as "Paul, that guy from november's doom".... Great band though, and his growls are fantastic.