Rambo would bury Aeon Flux in like 4 seconds

Jurched

Ask&YoullBeSorry
May 10, 2005
Calais, Maine (not France)
Just watched a bit of Aeon Sux. Its a waste of time. Just like all the other empowered sexy bitch movies that Hollywood seems to think we NEED. In this age of female everything, I just want a dose of normalcy.

There's no such thing as the sexy supermodel superheroine who can knock out a full-grown man with one punch.

Its bullshit. I mean, Rambo blowing away armoured attack choppers is also unrealistic, but at least there was nothing culturally progressive about it.

No, all these power-chick flicks are attempting to wrest the last bit of machismo from American men, leaving all of us little better than JARED from those damned Subway commercials.

Here's a list of pathetic power-chick flicks. And TELL ME if any of them were even entertaining. I'm not even asking if they were better than a Stallone or Schwarzenegger film, better than Bruce Willis or Steven Segal. (I won't mention Dolph Lundgren, though. I got me limits.)

V.I. Warshawski--Kathleen Turner's 80s flop about a tough woman cop. Gimme a break, you ground-breaking whore. Your career's been nowhere since then.

Geena Davis movies-- Spare me! "The Long Kiss Goodnight," or "Cutthroat Island?" Gimme a bigger break! Not even the 1990s was ready for tough chick shit. And now, her super leathery tough "Commander in Chief" show has been shit-canned! Hah! Go back to playing mom in "Stuart Little" or a ghost in "Beetlejuice", bitch!

G.I. Jane-- Who went to see this? Who the fuck paid money to see this shit?

Tomb Raider, both of em-- Lara Croft was bullshit in the video games, so why should Angelina Jolie make her out to be anything decent? One punch square in her face from Arnold would permanently deflate her upper lip.

Cat Woman-- I heard this was worse than a Tom Green movie. Halle's only got power when she floors her SUV and runs over her fans.

Electra-- Granted, its a power chick comic character, but ill-timed in the slurry of über-steroid bitch flicks out there.

Kill Bill-- Admittedly better than the rest, if only because the bitch is thrown into a coma. Still, she's too strong for someone whose been asleep for years. Hella-fake.

Avengers-- It was supposed to be a husband and wife team, but the wife kicked ass while the husband was ordering a cup of tea. Hella-lame!

Ultra Violet-- I don't know anything about it, but looks like its about powerful chicks. So why are they torturing us with it?

Aeon Flux-- There was no point to make this movie. That's all.

In my educated opinion, all these movies blow, and it's always better when the sexy chicks are being rescued by men who have some testosterone and don't fall over dead as soon as some girl's fatty calf swings out and hits them in the chest.

Jurched

I liked Kill Bill. Shit I like pretty much all of Tarantino`s flicks. But you are right about the rest, Suckage in the highest form.

gaschamber said:
never seen it....but....blue crush is another example of the girl power thing.

chicks really need to stick to what theyre good at...cooking, cleaning, fucking, sucking, and raising my children while im out having a good time. and stay off the fucking road with their fucking SUV's.

Yeh, I remember Blue Crush. Hot surfer chicks being pushed around by slightly gay surfer bullies... UNTIL the chicks prove they're the ones with all the talent. Well, I don't know if it belongs on the list. The chicks aren't POWERFUL enough. They actually allow the bullies to intimidate them. Same goes for The Next Karate Kid starring Hillary SWanker and Arnold from "Happy Days."

Anyway, Zee, there's nothing to wack off to in all those movies I listed. At least, not for me. I'm intimidated by the idea of hot gorgeous, vulnerable 100 lb super-models who are throwing 200 lb muscle-bound gorillas through plateglass windows.

Any woman smaller than I should not be punishing a man bigger than them... or rather, any man at all.

Hah! Chauvinism lives!!!!!

Jurched

Jurched said:

Anyway, Zee, there's nothing to wack off to in all those movies I listed. At least, not for me. I'm intimidated by the idea of hot gorgeous, vulnerable 100 lb super-models who are throwing 200 lb muscle-bound gorillas through plateglass windows.

Jurched

Come on, just imagine the vagina muscles they gotta have. Best orgasm ever!

Dolph has an IQ 160, he´s hiding something from us.

"Long kiss goodnight" wasn´t more over the top than the usual Bond-movie.

Most "power chick flicks" such mayor ass. Kill Bill was cool though.

Man I would eat that Aeon flux chicks ass till my tongue fell out. What's that chicks name?Charleze Theron or whatever. Sexy broad, man. I'd last about 10 seconds hittin that shit man.

bobo'c said:
Man I would eat that Aeon flux chicks ass till my tongue fell out. What's that chicks name?Charleze Theron or whatever. Sexy broad, man. I'd last about 10 seconds hittin that shit man.

Try a little harder and you might get your wish. Every time I check the news on Drudge Report, there's a caption under a photo of her blowing a glass dick and it says "Charlize Hitting Da Bong."

Mmmm hmm! Sounds like all the Crips above 106th street could run a train on her perky ass and she'd never know the difference. Until next morning, when a burning sensation and soaked pants would make her start looking for the photos!

Jurched

MRBEAST said:
rambo is a homo

Probably, the way he clinged to that fruity colonel.

Speaking of gay things and macho men. No flick should be made without Vernon Wells!

Commando6.jpg

Despite what has happened to these former close friends, Bennett still admires Matrix, and Matrix even feels something for Bennett, because you are never closer to anyone -- family, LOVERS, children -- than you are to MEN you fight a war with.

cast-bennett.jpg
cast-matrix.jpg

Arg_Hamster said:
Probably, the way he clinged to that fruity colonel.

Colonel Trautman was the clingy one.

trautman.jpg

Colonel Trautman: CLINGY!

Rambo genuinely tried to escape his ass, albeit hanging out with bald men in the middle of some Burmese jungle. That's not too hetero, but there's no evidence whatsoever of John Rambo approaching the cock. NONE!

At least Schwarzenegger had some romp scenes with the opposite sex. In Total Recall he even got the opportunity to beat up Sharon Stone! that was awesome!

Jurched

Jurched said:
Colonel Trautman was the clingy one.

trautman.jpg

Colonel Trautman: CLINGY!

Rambo genuinely tried to escape his ass, albeit hanging out with bald men in the middle of some Burmese jungle. That's not too hetero, but there's no evidence whatsoever of John Rambo approaching the cock. NONE!

At least Schwarzenegger had some romp scenes with the opposite sex. In Total Recall he even got the opportunity to beat up Sharon Stone! that was awesome!

Jurched

Yeah, but remember the soothing words from Trautman in "First Blood", how he calmed Rambo like a father or a lover.

Total Recall was cool. Sharon getting smacked up by both Arnie and the darkhaired chick. I´m waiting for someone to give Lara Flynn Boyle a good smack for overacting.