Ramesses

“Smothered in Sundress” (what a cool title) is the best bluesy southern metal since Down’s “Stone the Crow.”
Made the hairs on my neck rise, I was just listening to Stone the Crow as I fell asleep last night. SOLD. Nice review btw.

Hey how come you guys get all the good promos? :loco:

That one sounds pretty cool too, but I'd rather try before I buy. That Beaten Back to Pure is worth a blind purchase though, really sounds like I'll dig that one.

That's cool, thanks. mp3s don't bother me for preview purposes, and I'm likely to not notice any difference anyhow.

Your reviews are generally quite excellent, so I trust your judgment on Ramesses. I also read a quite favorable review on digitalmetal. Have you heard anything by this new band OM? From former sleep and high on fire members? I was wondering just how good it is?-- as digitalmetal is downright orgasmic in its review.

Man, I don't have any idea who you're talking about, but I sure as shit need to find out. Do you remember by any chance if Erik Thomas wrote the Digital Metal review? He writes for MetalReview too, so I could ask him about it.

The new High on Fire is excellent by the way.
And thanks for the kind words.

speed said:
Your reviews are generally quite excellent, so I trust your judgment on Ramesses. I also read a quite favorable review on digitalmetal. Have you heard anything by this new band OM? From former sleep and high on fire members? I was wondering just how good it is?-- as digitalmetal is downright orgasmic in its review.
I just got this album. Drew Ailes from MetalReview got it and sent it to me. He's gonna review it. I just put it on like five minutes ago, and I already fucking love it.

This Beaten Back to Pure is pretty good man, the vocals sound like he's singing through a swamp, instead of just about one.

One Inch Man said:
Hey how come you guys get all the good promos? :loco:
Hey, Erik got the Jumbo's Killcrane btw - you can ask him for it 'cos I don't think he liked it. I only sent it to him because it had a tree and a deer on the front cover. :loco: Still, it only means you'd actually have to write a review. :oops:

Feel free to send it my way, if you think I'll ever start writing reviews again. :erk: :Spin: