Randall RG100ES F/S - The Original "Pantera" Amp - 1987 - Black Tolex

scorpius2k1

New Metal Member
Dec 13, 2016
Up for grabs is an excellent condition 1987 Randall RG100ES amplifier; the original "Pantera" amp.

https://reverb.com/item/3595416-randall-rg100es-the-original-pantera-amp-1987-black-tolex

These amps are a rare find nowadays. I am selling only because I need to scale down my gear collection. Everything works perfectly and this is one hell of a loud amp if you want it to be, sounds great even at bedroom volumes. Condition is excellent for almost a 30 year old amplifier. A few small tears in tolex and a missing piece from the plastic cable holder on the back of the amp. Purely cosmetic and does not effect the amplifier operation in any way. The amplifier was serviced by an amp technician about a year ago.

This is the original amplifier that Dimebag Darrell of Pantera used, it sounds incredible. It is quite honestly, the single most aggressive model of amp of the Randall line. There is nothing subtle or organic about the RG - it is brutal, raw tone. If you are looking for an amp that sounds like a fleet of mack trucks coming through the wall - this is it.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

Reactions: H.P. Lovecraft
Not buying, but geeze man, that's some marvelously vintage gear, I'll admit, as a Dimebag fan and guitarist myself, I'm a tad green and envious.