Random Photos!

I was bored so I thought I'd post some random photos here to show you all! :D

Here is my nephew, looking cheeky as always!
Jamie6.jpg

Here is Jamie again with my Metallica shirt on. The skulls he calls "Mike and Dudley" Haha!

JamieInMetallicaShirt.jpg

Here is my best friend Jacqui during one of our many drunken girlie nights. (She gets drunk, I just laugh at her!)

JacquiDoingTheHorns2.jpg

Me playing some Metallica on my sweet new axe!! :headbang:

MePlayingEnterSandman2.jpg

My baby!

MyIbanez.jpg

My dad and his dogs.

Dad.jpg

My mum and my niece Shannon.

MumShannon.jpg

Some pics of my favourite place in the whole world. This is wood near my house, I just love it there.

MyFavouritePlace4.jpg

MyFavouritePlace3.jpg

MyFavouritePlace2.jpg

MyFavouritePlace.jpg

I hope you like these random pics, I just wanted something to do just now!!! :dopey:

MiniMurray said:
mike and dudley - that made me laugh! way cool axe - i bet it plays like buttah!
I thought it was a bit random but that's cool! I mean the band themselves call the Lady Justice on the ...And Justice For All cover "Doris" so why not Mike & Dudley for the Sad But True skulls! :D I'll have to mention that to the band if I ever win a meet & greet pass.

My guitar plays beautifully!!! Very metal!! \m/ \m/

Hey Metallicat! You're niece and nephew are too cute!! :D Thanks for sharing!!We need more pics on the BB. That was a great idea!! The woods are so cool!! It looks a peaceful place to be. It also inspires the artist in me. I can visualize fairies flying and magic taking place there!!

Much metal and magic :headbang: