Random Recommendation: Bombensturm

Reign in Acai

Of Elephant and Man
Jun 25, 2003
Favela of My Dismay
German take over.
bombensturm.jpg

Due to the underwhelming response towards my selection in the weekly recommendation dealy. I have decided to post a band more along the general interests of the forum.

Anyhow, I discovered these blokes after seeing their name mentioned in regards towards their participation on the upcoming falkenbach tribute album. Needless to say I was impressed.

The following sample is pretty much the only song that sounds remotely pagan.

wirsetzendiesegel

The following song is black metal much along the lines of sun of the sleepless. Many similiarities to the vocals of Ulf Theodor Schwadorf.

urwissenfrblutundheimat

More along the same lines of the last song, but with a spoken word passage that leads into killer outro riffage. Oh you didn't know, yo ass better call somebody! :loco:

Skumrask (Awakening)

Catchy as fuck

Take

Monster Riffarama, subtle keyboards, catchy chorus w/ distant clean backing vocals, harsh destruction ala carte.

Siren

Note none of these songs are from their one and only full length "Matchwerk". I shall post more songs from that album later if I see any at all interest in this thread. I'm posting these songs from their demo "Skumrask", as it pretty much shits on their full length. My original intetion was to create a thread where we discuss bands whose demo's are better than their first full length. So feel free to take the conversation in that direction. I just didn't want to divert any attention from this band and the songs by naming the topic as such.

:heh:

I'll give this a listen later, as I will your other recommendation. Unfortunately, the recommendation threads seem to have fallen off my radar (even though they're at the top of the forum).

Zod