Recommendation: Abnormity

ChaosLee

Formerly Necromunchkin
Nov 9, 2008
Arizona
Abnormity are a relatively new brutal death metal band from Russia. I downloaded their debut full length "Irreversible Disintegration" last year on a half-assed recommendation but didn't give it much a listen until this year, and I've realized it's pretty cool. They have some interesting riffs and actually manage to break up the songs enough to keep my attention. Not full technical, definitely musically competent. Pretty solid for a first album, I'll be interested to see what they do next.

Without further ado:

Shattered to the Bone

Emenation of Putrid Entrails

Mechanical Maggots

Last edited by a moderator:
Not my style of death metal, as stated in a previous post, if it doesn't have that OSDM vibe, I pretty much just change the channel. I could get in to this if I'm tipsy at a gig, just not my thang for home listening.

Not my style of death metal, as stated in a previous post, if it doesn't have that OSDM vibe, I pretty much just change the channel. I could get in to this if I'm tipsy at a gig, just not my thang for home listening.

OSDM is where it's at.

Dude, I'm not even going to try and recommend black metal in this place, nor doom because I ain't found nothing everyone here hasn't already posted. That leaves me with the random shit I enjoy that someone around here _might_ also dig. I'm sure the next one will be just as much despised and I'm okay with that

:danceboy:

this is some kick ass shit, the kind you blast out of your car windows on nice days whilst headbanging and speeding
Don't forget to curl your lower lip out and air drum the steering wheel during the breakdowns, either