Random Subject

Happy belated birthday!

It's a random thread so we can see something about us?
My name is Roxane and I'm 18 years old, I live near Montreal city and I saw Kataklysm (with Profugus Mortis, Atheretic, Ashes Of Eden and NecronomicoN) last saturday.

Happy belated birthday!

My name is Roxane and I'm 18 years old, I live near Montreal city and I saw Kataklysm (with Profugus Mortis, Atheretic, Ashes Of Eden and NecronomicoN) last saturday.

Grrr.......Its not like Wisconsin is THAT far from Canada. I've still only had the privilege of seeing Kataklysm once. :erk:

Why would you post this?? its a quo vadis forum not a birthday card. No one knows you so therefore, no one cares.
You don't have to be such a dick about it, the guy was probably bored and decided he would let everyone know it's his birthday. BTW ..Happy Birthday.

Happy belated birthday!

Well aren't you just so fucking cute, and you have great taste in music. Good to see goodlooking girls listening to Quo Vadis!!!!!!!!:headbang:

PS, I'm Jeremy and I'm 21, and I live in Ontario near London. :D

Happy belated birthday!

I hate you. :mad: I wanna see Kataklysm so bad, and the fact that Atheretic is on there, just plain makes it a badass show :kickass: Hope you had fun :cool:

Well aren't you just so fucking cute, and you have great taste in music. Good to see goodlooking girls listening to Quo Vadis!!!!!!!!:headbang:

PS, I'm Jeremy and I'm 21, and I live in Ontario near London. :D

Aw :oops: thanks

@manini: yep, I had fun but I was so tired that night :lol: :erk: I was sitting at the bar at least one hour while watching the show...

PS to everybody: Kataklysm, Profugus Mortis and NecronomicoN were very great!
Do you know PM? Anyway heres their Myspace: www.myspace.com/profugusmortis