Random theological stuff - moved from Q about God

Care to elaborate on this? you sure do seem to know what race were they for a fact, spread the knowledge.
I never said i know, but they have always been portrayed as white, either way, still, There is no way the other colour could evolve from two people with the same color! That is why evolution makes 10901293012930129031% more sense. Atleast evolution has more than a book to back it up =)

I never said i know, but they have always been portrayed as white, either way, still, There is no way the other colour could evolve from two people with the same color!

Of course there is, if you take into account the couple thousand years of reproduction and genetic changes. How do you think animals have evolved and so many different species have existed throughout the centuries?

My last piece: I've always believed a beliefs system is not the problem, but what humans choose to do with those beliefs that causes chaos.

Of course there is, if you take into account the couple thousand years of reproduction and genetic changes. How do you think animals have evolved and so many different species have existed throughout the centuries?

My last piece: I've always believed a beliefs system is not the problem, but what humans choose to do with those beliefs that causes chaos.
What you just said, meant that it IS the beliefs fault dude. It's like if i hand you a rifle, and you kill someone, ofcourse it's my fault too since if you never wouldn't have gotten the rifle, you wouldn't have killed anyone. And on the other thing, bible doesn't support evolution, so that thing doesn't make sense. Two white people, can't produce a black baby in ANY way (And you should know that) Hence why i think evolution is the answer aka we came from monkeys (There is many christians trying to refute that, and also that dinosaurs didn't exist) Also christians believe that the world is like 10 000 years old? They also believed that the earth was flat.
They don't believe in life before Adam & Eve (atleast most people doesn't) Even though there is skeletons over 50 000 years old. I think you see where i am coming from. I'm not saying there isn't rational christian people, but there isn't many. As i said i think it's wrong to raise people religiously, you can't teach faith. Also religious people OFCOURSE believes that the world will end in 2012 since ofcourse Mayan people can predict the future, and if the calender ends at 2012/21/12, Then the world will surely end then too. What a surprise...

What you just said, meant that it IS the beliefs fault dude. It's like if i hand you a rifle, and you kill someone, ofcourse it's my fault too since if you never wouldn't have gotten the rifle, you wouldn't have killed anyone.

Re-read the statement because you clearly did not understand it. Whatever tools one gets handed at birth and what we choose to do with them is entirely our fault, what do you think is the first principle in rehabilitation? Going by your logic whenever you get handed heroin you should get stoned to death. Like I said earlier, you're playing by the same logic christians use when they blame satanism for a lot of crimes comitted by clearly deranged individuals.

[And on the other thing, bible doesn't support evolution, so that thing doesn't make sense. Two white people, can't produce a black baby (And you should know that) Hence why i think evolution is the answer. Also christians believe that the world is what, like 10 000 years old? They also believed that the earth was flat.

Just to make clear, I don't agree with what the bible says.

Also religious people OFCOURSE believes that the world will end in 2012 since ofcourse Mayan people can predict the future, and if the calender ends at 2012/21/12, Then the world will surely end then too. What a surprise...

This is just because people are fuckin' stupid. That mayan calendar thing was a misinterpretation. That date means (for the Mayans) the beginning of a new era, not the end of the world as so many stupid fucks wanted people to believe.

Re-read the statement because you clearly did not understand it. Whatever tools one gets handed at birth and what we choose to do with them is entirely our fault, what do you think is the first principle in rehabilitation? Going by your logic whenever you get handed heroin you should get stoned to death. Like I said earlier, you're playing by the same logic christians use when they blame satanism for a lot of crimes comitted by clearly deranged individuals.

Just to make clear, I don't agree with what the bible says.
Yeah i know you don't but this is what the bible says or ''teaches'' And christians says this too, i'm not saying you do, I'm pointing out how stupid people are. And i did understand. I didn't say that if you get a rifle you SHOULD kill someone, i'll rephrase it. If i give you candy, and you eat it, It's not only your fault for eating it, since if i wouldn't have given you the candy in the first place, you wouldn't have anything to eat. So it is partially the givers fault. Which means, if the bible wouldn't exist, people wouldn't have all this things to believe. It's like if i create a computer virus that is so complex and impossible to avoid, If people start spreading it, it's ofcourse my fault from the beginning. Imagine this just hypothetically: A guy is born on an total random hidden island, and he will never meet a person in his life, there is NO way he can know what religion even is, or what a god is, So he will get sent to hell because he didn't praise the lord, even though he didn't even know what it was.
About the Mayan Calender, people still believe this shit, and is terrified for life.. Some people think we should build underground safe spots and shit to hide in when the date comes..

Yeah i know you don't but this is what the bible says or ''teaches'' And christians says this too, i'm not saying you do, I'm pointing out how stupid people are. And i did understand. I didn't say that if you get a rifle you SHOULD kill someone, i'll rephrase it.

I understand where you're coming from but I simply don't agree and i'll tell you why. Even if religion did not exist the vast majority of crimes would still happen. The sociopath enjoys what he's doing and even if he may seem a christian on the outside, by essence he is not. So taking religion out of the mix you got millions of individuals that truly enjoy what they do and even if they did not have religion to blame for what they do, they would still find something else to cling to.

About the Mayan Calender, people still believe this shit, and is terrified for life.. Some people think we should build underground safe spots and shit to hide in when the date comes..

Yeah, I truly got pissed off when I saw the reactions from people when they saw crazy fanatics talking about this shit. It makes me sick to see how stupid some people are.

I understand where you're coming from but I simply don't agree and i'll tell you why. Even if religion did not exist the vast majority of crimes would still happen. The sociopath enjoys what he's doing and even if he may seem a christian on the outside, by essence he is not. So taking religion out of the mix you got millions of individuals that truly enjoy what they do and even if they did not have religion to blame for what they do, they would still find something else to cling to.
Well..If religion wouldn't exist i'm absolutely 100% sure there wouldn't be as much crimes, especially killings. Religion is the cause of most wars and you know that. All killers isn't sociopaths, Like the ones suicide bombing, They do it cause they think it's good and that the religion says so, because they interpret it waaay wrong. What i mean is, religion makes some people sociopaths. But i'm out of here for today, no point discussing with two people that has the same life-views, better if i debate and christian ;P

Well..If religion wouldn't exist i'm absolutely 100% sure there wouldn't be as much crimes, especially killings. Religion is the cause of most wars and you know that. All killers isn't sociopaths, Like the ones suicide bombing, They do it cause they think it's good and that the religion says so, because they interpret it waaay wrong. What i mean is, religion makes some people sociopaths. But i'm out of here for today, no point discussing with two people that has the same life-views, better if i debate and christian ;P

You just said it, they interpret it way wrong. But to be honest, want to know the truth behind the ''sacrificial lamb''? Actually, they are not well-adjusted individuals. Nobody and I mean NOBODY entirely happy with their life and well adjusted would do such a thing. But why do they do this? not because they think it is good, it is because they are selfish pricks. In truth they expect some kind of reward from their god and they expect things to go better than have been for them in their present life, hence the sacrifice. If you stop and think about it for a second, it makes perfect sense. A lot of people that feel un-happy or empty with their lives resort to religion to find comfort.

I am not a "christian" although I believe the Bible in general. I don't have the time to answer all the ridiculous opinions in your posts. If you think a murder is partly your fault for giving someone a rifle then there is no point in debating anything with you, and that is ignoring the ludicrous assumption that Adam and Eve would have been white because you saw some picture in a childrens book one time or something.

It is not an unconceivable possibility that the first humans roaming this earth were of one race and then everything started to evolve from there, mind you. Even so, I do agree that the general acceptance of Adam and Eve being loners at one time it is highly unlikely.

Genetics and anthropology my friend.
I'm sure he understands this. I think he's trying to explain that such a level of racial diversification could not have originated from one genetically heterogenous pair within the time frame described by Creationism.

Also, you would strike a sour chord with some people by proclaiming that racial diversity is the result of "evolution." :lol: However, these are people who considering evolution to be an indication of biological "status," rather than simply a fluctuation in the frequency of alleles over time.
If i give you candy, and you eat it, It's not only your fault for eating it, since if i wouldn't have given you the candy in the first place, you wouldn't have anything to eat. So it is partially the givers fault. Which means, if the bible wouldn't exist, people wouldn't have all this things to believe.
I don't think religion is so much the cause of war as it is an excuse for one to attempt to legitimize their actions while avoiding having to accept responsibility for their actions.

I can easily see how economics and politics could lead to war, but not so much religion as most tend to preach peace fairly blatantly. However, civilians are generally not literate in economics or politics like they are in (their own) religions, which gives the power-elite a convenient means through which to manipulate their culture's under educated, thus establishing a vector through which one can perpetuate hatred and direct a society's hostility where it would be most profitable, either economically or politically. In either situation, religion is not the cause, it is the scapegoat.

I'm sure he understands this. I think he's trying to explain that such a level of racial diversification could not have originated from one genetically heterogenous pair within the time frame described by Creationism.

Yeah, I guess I find the Creationism time frame I little too ridiculous hehe.

[Also, you would strike a sour chord with some people by proclaiming that racial diversity is the result of "evolution."

Bring on the flames :lol:

I don't think religion is so much the cause of war as it is an excuse for one to attempt to legitimize their actions while avoiding having to accept responsibility for their actions.

This is exactly my point.

I can easily see how economics and politics could lead to war, but not so much religion as most tend to preach peace fairly blatantly. However, civilians are generally not literate in economics or politics like they are in (their own) religions, which gives the power-elite a convenient means through which to manipulate their culture's under educated, thus establishing a vector through which one can perpetuate hatred and direct a society's hostility where it would be most profitable, either economically or politically. In either situation, religion is not the cause, it is the scapegoat.

This for the most part. Unfortunately, the under-educated are usually also under-educated about their own religion, however they are more passionate about their religion than any national/elite-personal political or economic outcomes. This is why it gets manipulated.

If these people actually knew their religion, they probably wouldn't fall for the religious-based war-fervor.

reading some of todays posts was just as painful as my attempts at Genesis.

To much hate going on here to rationalize properly I believe, blinded by hatred.

I said something about some atheists... which I am one... and apparently I stereotyped them all.....

Religion is where crime came from ? I suppose drugs could be considered a religion, booze also makes people do crazy shit, no doubt booze is a religion. Lazyness can create a theive, I suppose being lazy is a religion.

Wait, now its just murder
Wait, now its just war (thanks BMWG, good job on that one, true to the point)
I ponder how many people have killed others just because they pissed them off, only the religious no doubt.......

America pushes religion in public schools ? OK, must have missed that one, probably because Im a stupid American.....

I saw that painting of a white Adam and Eve too, thats how I know its true..... and I looked just like the pictures of Jesus when I was young, so I know he was white too...

Suicide bombers are Islam, wonder if the WWII Japanese pilots knew this before they died ?

the only thing I know for sure is, if there were no humans... there would be no religions... and certainly no HATE... there is the point of entry

How in the fuck can someone believe that in the beginning Man created God and then want to turn around and place the blame for human deviousness on the bible ?

The problem of evil is really easy for Christians to solve.

Christian: God DID make a perfect world with no evil and no suffering in which man was perfectly free. It was called the Garden of Eden. It was man that ruined it, not God. Christ redeemed the mistake and when he returns we'll have a new Garden of Eden.

Christian: God DID make a perfect world with no evil and no suffering in which man was perfectly free. It was called the Garden of Eden. It was man that ruined it, not God. Christ redeemed the mistake and when he returns we'll have a new Garden of Eden.
Which is never.

reading some of todays posts was just as painful as my attempts at Genesis.

To much hate going on here to rationalize properly I believe, blinded by hatred.

I said something about some atheists... which I am one... and apparently I stereotyped them all.....

Religion is where crime came from ? I suppose drugs could be considered a religion, booze also makes people do crazy shit, no doubt booze is a religion. Lazyness can create a theive, I suppose being lazy is a religion.

Wait, now its just murder
Wait, now its just war (thanks BMWG, good job on that one, true to the point)
I ponder how many people have killed others just because they pissed them off, only the religious no doubt.......

America pushes religion in public schools ? OK, must have missed that one, probably because Im a stupid American.....

I saw that painting of a white Adam and Eve too, thats how I know its true..... and I looked just like the pictures of Jesus when I was young, so I know he was white too...

Suicide bombers are Islam, wonder if the WWII Japanese pilots knew this before they died ?

the only thing I know for sure is, if there were no humans... there would be no religions... and certainly no HATE... there is the point of entry

How in the fuck can someone believe that in the beginning Man created God and then want to turn around and place the blame for human deviousness on the bible ?

I see you have skipped some posts in the thread..
I never said religion is where crime come from...I said that religion is a part of crimes.. or wait i didn't say that either but what i meant is that people kill for their religion, or use religion as a reason to kill.

If you are an American, and you don't know that some schools have pushed religion, Don't know if any schools have it anymore, but there was some schools, and other people that wanted it (just google)

And what i meant with Adam & Eve.. I said they were portrayed as white..They could have been any race really, but it's kinda strange they portrayed them as white don't you think??
And i'm not native english speaker so i can't really express myself with super intelligent words like BlackMetalWhiteGuy;P
But my point was that, both Adam & Eve were the same race, So there is no way they could produce black people, or white if they were black. That is why i think it's just a made up story, and that evolution is the answer of the beginning of humans.

And then if i may go back to why religion truly sucks, my example would be Islam. We all know all suicide bombers, were muslims (99% atleast)And they believed that they would get to Paradise, by blowing up themselves and killing others apparently.
9/11 was because of Islam (Or it was an inside government job)
You know what the penalty for apostasy (leaving your religion) in Islam is? It's death penalty. And i love that in Islam, Men come first, women come second. It's also nice that the Prophet Muhammed was a pedophile (It sums up how ''good'' Islam is)
Not all relgious people is insane, but the majority sadly is.

Obviously you are basing your opinions on what media tells you and your leaders are making believe.
Why don't you grow up some balls and do your own researches and make a rational point of view instead of insulting people and their beliefs.
Let me clarify some points that you have just said about Islam, which obviously you don't have a clue of what it is:
Most of suicide bombers are NOT Muslims, although they claim they are. However, they don't represent what Islam teaches or is actually about. These suicide bombers are just sick people and who suffer from serious psychological issues, and they have been misled by their leaders. Islam prevents anyone to kill anybody else (and suicide included) no matter what the reason is,and killing just a single being is compared to killing ALL the humanity in the Qur'an. The only one you are allowed to kill is a warrior in a battlefield who evaded your land or self-defense. And look at it Qur'an if you still not sure.
9/11 was NOT about Islam, it was a secret societies war, it has nothing to do with religion, nor middle east. There are plenty of documentaries that PROVE that the 9/11 was set up by YOUR leaders. Too bad that they could make you believe it was about Islam.(Although some faggots claiming they are muslims were involved).
And from did you bring the idea that in Islam, men come before women?? It NEVER gave priority to none of them over the other. They are equally respected.
EDIT : You might saw that in any arabic tradition, that fucking habit is common, especially in the middle east, and Islam came to free the women rather than enslave her. So it's an Arabic BAD tradition not an Islamic one.
And you are obviously an impolite badly-raised kid who never been taught how to respect other people opposite opinions. The prophet Mohammed was NOT a pedophile. He did marry a girl (Aysha) who was 9 years old back then, but keep in mind that people weren't growing the same way as we do right now due to the changes of the environment and the food we eat and the part of the earth where you are living. Go to North Africa and compare a 12 years old boy/girl to their peers who were raised in Europe, America or Japan for example, and you will notice the difference. I have noticed the difference when i meet my peers from different countries. Plus, marring a girl in that age was and still is in some countries a common thing. And the purpose behind his marriage to that girl was to get closer to her family who had a huge influences on that place in different fields, and it was an idea to get more people into Islam, and no one said that he did actually have a physical relationship with her at that age.
You are just like a close minded religious person. Do your homework kid and try an intellectual way to promote your ideas rather than insulting people.. either in forums or in real life.
I hope that clarified the misconception you had and I am glad to explain any thing in Islam that is blurred in your view.
Cheers

Im not sure about 9 years of age but it was very common in the past to "marry" girls off when they came of age. Anyone raising a daughter, with open minded full scope vision of what is going on would understand the reasons for this. I never did, till my daughters hormones started kicking in, deep inside all I could think was get her the hell out of here. What over-road that was innate instincts of protection with the knowledge that those old ways dont cut it in todays world.

I would explain... if I really had too but its long and as I said open minded evaluation of how it was done in the past and why should render the correct evaluation.

Christian: God DID make a perfect world with no evil and no suffering in which man was perfectly free. It was called the Garden of Eden. It was man that ruined it, not God. Christ redeemed the mistake and when he returns we'll have a new Jerusalem.

FYP.