random thoughts of the day

... a bit tired of "fighting" with the same patient for 3 weeks now...especially when the patient understands 20% what we're saying and we understand 40% of what he's saying...my shift today...the patient can't stop himself from ripping his own clothes off or my or my co-workers clothes off..(would have been nice if there where any pretty girls at work tonight..BUT)..or biting...or stomping feet...pissing himself...not shitting himself though...so one positive thing today there...he was getting better...for several days now he's been better...so..removing medicine is not always a very good thing...fuck me..I'm tired now...a severly mentally challenged patient with a bipolar disorder + possible psychosis makes life hard.

1 more month til I start med school..

wow, that reminds me; I should refill my meds so I don't crack again:loco:

my random thoughts of the day?
_2.gif

it's spider season
spiders.jpg

d2b709f2.gif

spiders are like the American Express Card_
they're everywhere you wanna be!
centurioncardjpgyjpg5jpg6.jpg
1841fa02.gif

Pubichair.jpg

My swedish teacher gave us a tip for learning some swedish today. He said that we should all get couple of swedish friends in facebook or something. So any of you swedes who wants to chat couple of words in swedish sometime? :p

BBQ and beer. Then you'll be cool like me, only your bbq won't be as good and you won't be able to drink as many awesome beers as I. : ))