random thoughts of the day

Today is the day of my exam to enter the nurse school... I listen to Katatonia to give me some courage and energy. :ill:
I wish you all a good day

Thank you silent paragon, I'll have my mark in one month... but it was a real shit and I'm not positive.. Time is going to be loooonng
Contrary to you, I wish I'll have a job one day :(

Not all of it. I've heard some rap/grime which has had plenty of meaningful or "deep"/reflective lyrics. Not just GUNZ N BITCHEZ N DA GHETTO.

Obivously you're gonna find profanity and references to drugs in rap/etc, but its just part of the culture. You can't make "nice" music living that way.

its just my opinion and random thought.

I have a dream with Dan Swanö this night, but I just remember that he lived in a burial chamber/pyramid in the middle of a wheat field and that he sold hand made beverages to tourists. :cool:

i need to get better at street fighter 4
(anybody who games on xbox360: crimsonchaos86-gamertag. Its lame as fuck, my friend made it for me a few years back)

Shining are solid band

excited for deadmau5 tonight

This night I dreamt I was at a Opeth concert, and in a middle of a song (don't really know if it was an Opeth's song) Mickael told me "hey, thank you for the signature, come on and give me a kiss!" Of course I don't know what was this signature, but I'm happy to have had a kiss from Mickael :heh:

on yahoo: studies show that kids may hurt marital happiness?

This was in the papers here in norway 3 weeks ago or so. Yahoo slow?
Anyhoo, finally the truth is revealed! Not that it was THAT hard to see. Most people with kids look like they've lost their lifeforce...and they have to say that they're happy because they need to believe it..or else all the hell will be for nothing. But sure, I also believe they're happy with their kids. They're just not as happy as they say they are.

It's not gonna matter much to my gf though...there's no escaping the horror for me. Save yourselves!

This was in the papers here in norway 3 weeks ago or so. Yahoo slow?
Anyhoo, finally the truth is revealed! Not that it was THAT hard to see. Most people with kids look like they've lost their lifeforce...and they have to say that they're happy because they need to believe it..or else all the hell will be for nothing. But sure, I also believe they're happy with their kids. They're just not as happy as they say they are.

It's not gonna matter much to my gf though...there's no escaping the horror for me. Save yourselves!

Haha. Word on the entire paragraph!