random thoughts of the day

Ran into Katie in RL.... random...

Haha that was random. We were just trying to recover from hours of fixing my car door/interior after someone broke into my car and trashed it. I saw you go into Milk and Honey and said to my boyfriend, "this will sound weird but I think that's a girl I talk to on the net". Then you walked over :D Satyricon hoodie and Katatonia shirt kinda gave it away.. and your hair!

Haha that was random. We were just trying to recover from hours of fixing my car door/interior after someone broke into my car and trashed it. I saw you go into Milk and Honey and said to my boyfriend, "this will sound weird but I think that's a girl I talk to on the net". Then you walked over :D Satyricon hoodie and Katatonia shirt kinda gave it away.. and your hair!
Lol. 10 second kata meeting ftw! I recognised your boyfriend first from all the photos you post here, Then I was you. My friends were kinda shocked when I went back and said "sorry I just randomly saw someone from the internet."

We should do that again some time...

random thought of the day - im posting in this forum (the only one ive grown to love) for the 1st time in what seems like years... how's everyone i dont know?