random thoughts of the day

I just watched Rammstein's Völkerball live DvD and man o man!! I have never seen anything even near that marvelous piece of shait!! too bad the good old live dvd thread isnt up anymore :(

I just watched Rammstein's Völkerball live DvD and man o man!! I have never seen anything even near that marvelous piece of shait!! too bad the good old live dvd thread isnt up anymore :(

Yes!
Good to have more Rammstein likers here.
The only thing I didn't like about the dvd is lack of songs from Mutter and the not too well performed Stein um Stein

Yes!
The only thing I didn't like about the dvd is lack of songs from Mutter and the not too well performed Stein um Stein

Yes but they have so many good songs that its almost inevitable(if thats how its pronounced) to get everything that everyone wants. Personally I would have liked to hear Mann Gegen Mann and Bück Dich there

my random thought is I keep not sleeping properly, but when I do sleep im not up until the afternoon. I feel wrecked, and probaly look it too. Add to that I keep having strange dreams and yeah..its a whole juicy cocktail of shit

my random thought is I keep not sleeping properly, but when I do sleep im not up until the afternoon. I feel wrecked, and probaly look it too. Add to that I keep having strange dreams and yeah..its a whole juicy cocktail of shit

Join the club. I have odd sleeping patterns in general and haven't been sleeping well now in over 3 weeks. Last night I got to sleep early and by early I mean around 5am.

Yes!

I agree about the Rammstein likers.. though I don't like them THAT much I watched the dvd enough to like it eventually. Only thing I didn't like about that dvd was on mine it went back to the menu between each part.

Saw Krisiun in Melbourne last night and it was brutal, as was getting up at 5am for my flight home.

I agree about the Rammstein likers.. though I don't like them THAT much I watched the dvd enough to like it eventually. Only thing I didn't like about that dvd was on mine it went back to the menu between each part.

Saw Krisiun in Melbourne last night and it was brutal, as was getting up at 5am for my flight home.
I've done the 5am start after a gig. You end up siting at the airport thinking "why the fuck am I doing this?... oh yeah... I'm seeing them again tonight!"