random thoughts of the day

Lord Byron is sleeping like a baby right now !
le-sommeil-de-bebe-2315436_1350.jpg

Lord Byron is sleeping like a baby right now !
le-sommeil-de-bebe-2315436_1350.jpg

Oi!!!!!!!!!! Cheeky git!!! :lol:

Anyway, it didn't work so well. I slept from 11.30pm untill 1am. Then I was awake until around 5am and I had to get up at 10. So it kind of failed but i'm going to try again tonight except i'll take a larger amount of the Valerian this time.

It will certainly takes a little time, take it regularly !

I am so bored today... I am going to spend a lot of money in girls-things in town.

Anyway, it didn't work so well. I slept from 11.30pm untill 1am. Then I was awake until around 5am and I had to get up at 10. So it kind of failed but i'm going to try again tonight except i'll take a larger amount of the Valerian this time.

Yes, give it another try.
And don't drink any alcohol, coke or coffee after 18:00.

If it doesn't work after you've tried upping the dose a bit..then feck it, it doesn't work on everyone.

Hmm. Maybe I can contribute to this.
I've heard about people who suffer insomnia that it's good to do nóthing else but to sleep in your bedroom.
If you don't have the luxury of having different rooms to seperate functions, then try not using the bed for anything else than sleep.
That way you train your mind to differentiate sleeping from other activities, so when you finally get into bed your brain will trigger "sleep", instead of "watch TV"/ "play videogames" / "play guitar", etc. etc.

You can think of it as a study (as in the room where you study/read/whatever). When you sit down in the study you should already get in a more serious mood, get calm, focussed, etc. because you are used to only using the room for study/reading/etc.

Hmm. Maybe I can contribute to this.
I've heard about people who suffer insomnia that it's good to do nóthing else but to sleep in your bedroom.
If you don't have the luxury of having different rooms to seperate functions, then try not using the bed for anything else than sleep.
That way you train your mind to differentiate sleeping from other activities, so when you finally get into bed your brain will trigger "sleep", instead of "watch TV"/ "play videogames" / "play guitar", etc. etc.

You can think of it as a study (as in the room where you study/read/whatever). When you sit down in the study you should already get in a more serious mood, get calm, focussed, etc. because you are used to only using the room for study/reading/etc.

+1

Finished college!! Just have some exams to deal with now next week and the week after.

Also the sleeping pills are now working. They're awesome!

On another note, I hate having to deal with landlords, especially when they say that all of the rent hasn't been paid when we all did actually pay it.

Exams and enjoyment don't come in the same package

Yeah ok.. but I mean when they're over. But its kinda hard to ignore heartbreak, loss of perspective and all that. but I guess we all here know that or we wouldn't like katatonia. *g*

And good luck with your further sleeping, byron!

Yeah ok.. but I mean when they're over. But its kinda hard to ignore heartbreak, loss of perspective and all that. but I guess we all here know that or we wouldn't like katatonia. *g*

And good luck with your further sleeping, byron!

Thanks! I hope you feel better soon.