random thoughts of the day

and so, a tribute to manly manlyness everywhere;
l_92fe686bfca06c49b7eac7265ebbb35c.jpg

chuck norris fact;
Dag Swanö made Chuck Norris.
then he made Chuck Norris cry.

Im posting this video cause its the first hotdog ive ever had in my life and im 23, and it was taken only a mere 3 days ago, hahahah im a fucking weirdo apparently.

Last edited by a moderator:
And here I thought those fish were weird. Then again I have one friend who can't swim, and another who's never been on an airplane. Still I think the hotdog might beat them both ... Haven't you ever been to like a birthday party or something? More importantly, how was this hotdog you speak of?

And here I thought those fish were weird. Then again I have one friend who can't swim, and another who's never been on an airplane. Still I think the hotdog might beat them both ... Haven't you ever been to like a birthday party or something? More importantly, how was this hotdog you speak of?

Yea ive been to plenty of birthday parties/cookouts etc etc, it just never seemed like something good to me.

Come to find out that particular hotdog, pretty damn tasty.

You missed out on one of the staples of childhood, man! As a kid I thought the four major food groups were: pizza, mac n' cheese, burger, and hotdog ... I'd often ponder, which one pancakes fit into. My guess was pizza.

My mother says I've been on a plane twice when very little. I only remember one time... and all I remember is that the seats were kind of brown. I think I was 2 years old. I guess that's not bad considering how young I was.

I can't swim either. And every time I say so, everybody either laughs or stares at me like I'm some kind of freak.
My mother sent me to learn to swim when I was 3 but someday something went wrong, I got scared and never wanted to come back to that place again. All I remember is someone pushing me down and then I was sitting somewhere alone, crying. I never wanted to try again. Now I sometimes consider it but the problem is that I think I can't float and I won't float so I will sink, and that's what stops me from learning. I must say I really want to learn, because I really like watery spaces. Astrologically, I'm a Cancer, so I'm supposed to like water :loco:

Talking about films... This weekend I watched "Män som hatar kvinnor" and I liked it. I didn't know it was based on a book and that it's a trilogy. The story seems interesting. The film was well done, not great but I liked it. There's a cute dark girl named Lisbeth. I'm planning on reading the books now. My mother has the first one so after she finishes I'll borrow it from her.

^i had to take swimming lessons for years and year, i can not think of one thing i hate more than swimming

i also have a friend who cant swim and a friend who hasnt flown...

but i have never met someone who hasnt tried a hot dog:p

I can think of a few things ...

Pssh, horseback riding.

Last edited by a moderator: