random thoughts of the day

Oh mine, I just learned that Deftones bassist Chi has been in coma for months now after a serious car accident. This is shocking. It's not like I am a big fan of Deftones but he was so full of life and energy... It sucks...

Chi has been in a coma for about a year or more now. There was a record finished before he had the accident called "Eros" that they decided not to release yet. They have a new bassist for now, and a new record coming out in May called "Diamond Eyes." There's a new song they uploaded on their site for download. I didn't like it, but they always have a few duds on every record.

Chi has been in a coma for about a year or more now. There was a record finished before he had the accident called "Eros" that they decided not to release yet. They have a new bassist for now, and a new record coming out in May called "Diamond Eyes." There's a new song they uploaded on their site for download. I didn't like it, but they always have a few duds on every record.

That's bad... I hope he recovers soon.

Yes, I also think that they have solid tracks in every record. The self titled album is full of them.

So last night, I got really high and drunk, and broke up with my girlfriend- FOR NO REASON!

fail x99999999 :(

Sucks, Dude.. hope you can set it straight.

The highest German court just ruled that the state may not collect large amounts of data from its citizens.. in the way they are doing it now anyway.
Three cheers for our guardians in red!

I can vote today too! :)

I did some research regarding dutch politics with a friend last week.. and holy shit there's some odd folks walking around here..