random thoughts of the day

Ghost / Opeth / Mastodon is A BULLSHIT MONEY-MAKING SCHEME, the same bullshit Roadrunner is always up to.
It's something about seeing Ghost open for Mastodon that bothers me. Damn you Ghost! I hope the money is good.
And we all know Opeth is Roadrunner's bitch by now.

I hate these tours because they come up with half-assed lineups like this and you always end up in a sea of hipsters and monkey-brain moshers that believe Mastodon is 'da shizzle'.
Fuck you and fuck the corporate music business. I hope this tour fails big time.
DON'T SUPPORT! STAY TRVE!

Why would anyone go - Opeths last tour was just their new stuff. When "A Fair Judgement" is the heaviest song all evening, there's no point in going. Pain of fucking salvation was heavier.

Until further notice, this band is dead.

because if tours like these hit it big, pretty soon you`ll go see Katatonia open for Nickleback.

Get a grip dude. That's not even remotely realistic. Plus I'm not sure if you're aware, but all the hipsters on the planet have been listening to metal (including the "klvt" variety) for about a decade now. If the Nickleback crowd haven't caught out yet, then they never will. Furthermore, I can't even count on one hand the amount of bands who play depressing music that have truly made it big. Katatonia have niche appeal. Always have, always will.