random thoughts of the day

Just got the go ahead for full time baker. Guaranteed hours, more pay, better benefits...and hours that I don't have to mess with the public too much. Works out fine...hehe...just have to get use to the hours.

The guys are playing two shows here in Ireland in July, with one of them being in my current city, with the venue being only a few doors away from my apartment. Win!

Front page Yahoo News: Mikael Åkerfeldt of the Opeth fame was arrested Tuesday night after committing 10 felonies in just under 9 hours.

Todd.jpg

"Mikael claims the officers held him down and shaved off his lustrous metal locks while being repeatedly sodomizing by a baton stick."

Nice one Kev. How is it working out?

Right now...ehhhh...A new grocery store moved in so we are battle like crazy. We have to be up and running by 6:30 am so I come in at 12 am...which is fine to me...I usually wake up around then now. Just kinda weird that I crack open a beer at 9am in he morning.

As long as the money is fine though...I get my records, a roof over my head...beer...stuff is good.