random thoughts of the day

I can't fucking believe there's a Night At The Museum 2....
:err:

And it's making money...people are actually paying to see it...
I like a lot of the actors in the first movie...but the movie was still 100% utter badger poop. This actually means there will be a 3rd movie some day...*stab*

I like a lot of the actors in the first movie...but the movie was still 100% utter badger poop. This actually means there will be a 3rd movie some day...*stab*

same as Twilight, i weep for mankind

same as Twilight, i weep for mankind

Well, maybe this can help www.rifftrax.com (it makes every bad and good movie better and..guess what? They've also helped you with Twillight. Gotta love the mst3k guys..

Oh..they've even put a bit of it out on youtube already...neat.

Last edited by a moderator:

Saw the first one on some flight. The sound of the engines was more entertaining really.

Where the hell is the The Wounded album that I've been waiting for since...2004 or so?

Who knows anything about the "new" The Wounded album?

If anything the singer Van der Velde should team up with Jonas on a song..that would have been amazing...can't think of two more unique vocalists...

btw Lisra, 20-30 goes faster...so carpe diem yadayada!

Well, maybe this can help www.rifftrax.com (it makes every bad and good movie better and..guess what? They've also helped you with Twillight. Gotta love the mst3k guys..

Oh..they've even put a bit of it out on youtube already...neat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xs73q2Qrs_k

haha golden

Where the hell is the The Wounded album that I've been waiting for since...2004 or so?

Who knows anything about the "new" The Wounded album?

If anything the singer Van der Velde should team up with Jonas on a song..that would have been amazing...can't think of two more unique vocalists...

awesome band, gotta love the vocals.

I usually exaggerate things, but that wasn't one of those times :lol:

I honestly believe that too..haha..it's one train wreck of a movie where nothing really works in any way.

I watched the behind-the-scenes material because I wanted to know how it was on set for the actors...and of course, they had SO much fun making it. Yet nobody could see that it didn't translate to the screen in any bloody way. Lots of good comedians in it..but ...no I don't get it. How do they manage to make movies like this...even today with so many good writers around?

Golden rolling snow ball syndrome is what I'll call it. I wil eventually see the number 2 too..just out of morbid curiousity...damn it! And yes, now I will stop talking about it. ;)

I'm in an american library here, studying, preparing for a scholarship exam, just checking the forum for a moment coz i'm bored.
I don't wanna go back home right now coz it's fucking hot outside and i live quite far from here.
ahhh i need to sleep, geeze, been a while without listening to Katatonia.