random thoughts of the day

Took a peek at the Michael Jackson memorial on CNN. And realized how the media in the U.S. is just fuckin' horrid. Jackson has not made a decent album in what 20 yrs? Paid 20 million to get a pedophile charge thrown out, and was an addict. Now, he's glorified beyond anything I've seen. It makes me fuckin sick. Also, 2 U.S. soldiers were killed in Afganistan and get a little comment, their deaths are what enable people like Jackson to do what they want in this country. Fuck it all. I wish the U.S. would get their priorities right.

Took a peek at the Michael Jackson memorial on CNN. And realized how the media in the U.S. is just fuckin' horrid. Jackson has not made a decent album in what 20 yrs? Paid 20 million to get a pedophile charge thrown out, and was an addict. Now, he's glorified beyond anything I've seen. It makes me fuckin sick. Also, 2 U.S. soldiers were killed in Afganistan and get a little comment, their deaths are what enable people like Jackson to do what they want in this country. Fuck it all. I wish the U.S. would get their priorities right.

Dude, you first get your facts right.
If you think Michael Jackson did not deserve this (beautiful) memorial you are plain ignorant.
This is a matter far beyond taste and opinion

Yeah but let's not forget that everything around that guy was big and millions of people loved him unconditionally. The memorial was perfectly acceptable imo.

I'm a goddamn drunk and fuck off to any celebrity dying. Goddamn...it's all I hear at work. And now everyone is a huge MJ fan. I'm drinking coffee. Dark Roast. Some cream. Three sugars. Usually I like it black, but I would probably throw up if I drank it that way atm.

And the new Ignivomous songs are fucking great.

I'm moving house!!! I found a better house than the one i'm currently in. It's bigger, cleaner and the rent is €70 a month cheaper. :)

Yeah but let's not forget that everything around that guy was big and millions of people loved him unconditionally. The memorial was perfectly acceptable imo.

song-chart-memes-jackson-mourners.jpg