random thoughts of the day

Depression sucks. Especially chronic major depression because it never really goes away. I'll be happy for some months then next thing I know, I want to fucking die.

Ever tried ECT-treatment? It has its downsides, but it often lasts for many years and it seems to be getting more and more popular among the mighty depressed ones. Just keep away from alcohol...alcohol IS very VERY linked to depression...and one beer can again break out the next depression. Despite what many choose to think. Of course..it seems the bipolar ones don't have any good reason to use ECT. Hmf...

Just a thought...wrong thread though :)

Why does it seem like I have nothing to do everyday?

When you have nothing to do all day, you can't think of anything to do.. when you have something aka shitty work, you think of stuff you'd rather be doing all day.

Right now I am looking out the window of my office at a lovely spring sort of a day and I am stuck here talking to customers about films and wishing I was at home in the garden.. by the time I get home it is dark.

sort of guessed it, but you would have some epic awesome-points to get if he would have been your grandpa :p

Actually,hell no, i wouldn't. Instead of posting in Kata board, i would be trying to get the biggest part of my grandpa's wealth (supposed to be Les Paul lol) or choosing which guitar i want to get :p :p

Im on a diet :D its fun to see how long I can stretch myself without eating any candy or drinking lemonades or eating garbage like mcdonalds :p I have never kept one. Im sure that the first time after this when I go to eat some shit it tastes like heaven.