random thoughts of the day

I ran over a swan tonight with my car, on my way back from badminton.. :/

Swan was killed instantly (I hit it with 80 km/h) and my brand new car (1 month..) is damaged :(

Dam!!! Over here I think you could get fined for that. Swans are a protected species over here so it's a big deal!

TOMORROW ITS MY PARTTYYYYY with beer, beer, beer, wine, wine and lotsa METAL.
and my bday is on wednesdaaaay.
i'm gonna be a big girl! : D

everyone on this forum is invited. >:]

Big girls don't cry. Strong men also cry...strong men alsooo cryyy.

THAT AND A PAIR OF TESTICLES!!!!

BTW I'm moving back to Arizona on Tuesday...can't fucking wait...I expect loads of beer and falling down mountains onto sharp, jagged rocks.

Yeah that's fine. I'm sick of bugs, crackheads, stereotypical people from races I'll refrain from saying, and taking the bus....well everything in this shithole.

See you're moving back on tues, and another buddy is moving away. You see the harmony in this? Everything balances out my friend.

i saw the movie "the mist" yesterday.. what a shitty ending .__.

Got to love the song by dead can dance "host of seraphim". One of my fav dead can dance songs...
But no, the ending isn't well enough executed. It would have been good if their choice and timing of choice wasn't so stupid.
Didn't care enough for the characters etc..

Good idea..but poorly executed. Id rather watch Funny Games (the original) again to get a good horrible ending movie.

It would have been good if their choice and timing of choice wasn't so stupid.

:confused:

I saw the remake of Funny Games, and honestly it was terrible. For some reason the entire movie I felt like I could be watching A Clock Work Orange instead. Maybe it was the ultra violence, home invasion, and white clothing. Or perhaps it's because they both dealt with similar subject matter about the effects of violence on the human psyche. I haven't seen the original, but I'm not sure if there's a big enough difference to warrant a sit through. Want a good film with a messed up ending watch "Seven."

Dead can dance is awesome yes ; D
but ye, weird part to put it in.

and i never cry.. : O i no has emotions. (... right. you gotta have emotions if you listen to Katatonia)

and umm, just teleport yourself to get to mah parteh. you'll soul will be eaten by monkeys if you don't come. : o

Dead can dance is awesome yes ; D
but ye, weird part to put it in.

and i never cry.. : O i no has emotions. (... right. you gotta have emotions if you listen to Katatonia)

and umm, just teleport yourself to get to mah parteh. you'll soul will be eaten by monkeys if you don't come. : o

I have a "new" theory about people. Testing it now..
-Some cry when they watch emotional films (me..can't bloody stop it!)
- Some cry easier when dealing with tough situations in RL. (you?)

-Of course...have to add the inbetweeners..they cry of everything.
-And the oppocite-inbetweeners...damn...(must stop thinking)

Liked the theory when it only had two options..grr

Damn, my teleport isn't working! damnit..even in the future nothing works!

Weird...I hear a bunch of very distant tiny monkeys.... :eek:
Hope you had fun :)

I saw the remake of Funny Games, and honestly it was terrible. For some reason the entire movie I felt like I could be watching A Clock Work Orange instead. Maybe it was the ultra violence, home invasion, and white clothing. Or perhaps it's because they both dealt with similar subject matter about the effects of violence on the human psyche. I haven't seen the original, but I'm not sure if there's a big enough difference to warrant a sit through. Want a good film with a messed up ending watch "Seven."

Well, to be honest. The original and the new is quite similar. Only it's made more convincing in the original. Not the best move to remake that movie. But all in all I liked the new a bit too..prettier actors..heh
Seven is good, but not as "real" I feel...deal..keel...veal..seal....meal..sorry..heh

Yes, because when characters break the fourth wall it's definitely more "realistic." ;)

Yes, because when characters break the fourth wall it's definitely more "realistic." ;)

Good point..hehe, but I still hold on to that statement even so. I seem to remember that it's the only point in the movie where you get the feel of that is isn't real..(at least in the original) so in that way, it's almost a happy ending..hehe. It's more of a meta/joke/point/relief from the director I think (that probably makes no sense if you don't follow my train of thought right now..)

I haven't felt like this in a long time. Life should be good right now and it is. It just doesn't feel that way to me.

@ moosy; um, i cry when watching emotional films AND i cry when i fail at life sometimes.. but i'm sane and not emo. ;D
also.. not every single tough situation makes me cry.

DAMMMMN, it's friggin' cold. and i've been drinking since 2 am. which isn't really usual for me.
but i had a great day with great people and i was at a party/pub/bar where there was a metal party and when i came in... the DJ started playing Katatonia for me : D

anyway, gonna take a hot shower now and take some good sleep. i'm dead tired and shaking 'cause of the cold.