random thoughts of the day

Good luck! Moving sucks huge balls..
Thanks and yes, it does suck, first you make a big mess and then you have to clean it up..

Bit of an advantage is that I'm moving into a 'ready' appartment and most of the 'big' stuff stays behind. My current place doesn't expire until the end of this month, so there's enough time to get rid of all the expandable stuff.

Started out with Adderall a few weeks ago at the start of the semester, then after noticing no effects, switched to concerta (aka ritalin).

Personally, I initiated the prescription because I'm starting my first year at college, and I want to have every safety net available. I only take the meds on days I have classes (2 days of the week), because I have class all day on those days.

So far, it seems to work at the beginning. The jolt of electricity I feel is enough to make my brain stay focused on something for a longer period of time. The after effects make it difficult to sleep, and my appetite is greatly reduced (not a bad thing).

Eh... not sure really what I think about it right now tbh.
Hope I answered your questions.

Hey brave.archangel..just stumbled over a syndrome called..loosely translated from norwegian "antidepressive medicine ..uhm stop syndrome" It sounds exactly like what you're experiencing. "Antidepressive!? I'm not on that..."...You're thinking. Well, the thing is that this is something that happens to a lot of differen't drugs which affects the central nervous system. It's just more common with Anti-depressive medication.

The electric shocks you're getting sounds exactly like what is explained in this syndrome. Symptoms are often: Cold like symptoms, sleep problems, nausea, dizzieness (spelled that wrong did I?), sensory persepsjon disturbances and electric jolts in the head. Lots of drugs give these disturbances if you quit it too fast. SInce you go on and off every week..this might be quite...interesting for you? ;)

So..I was thinking again, talk with your doctor about this if it's bothering you too much. I'm pretty sure the on and off treatment you're giving yourself isn't the best treatment. But then again...it's up to you and what works the best for you. It's most likely not dangerous though...it says here. (norwegian doctor Diagnose/treatment articles) (www.legehandboken.no)
Sadly you have to be a norwegian health professional to get into and understand what it says...so I don't really know any other source I can direct you to at this moment.

And again..don't trust anyone you don't know over the net giving you health advice..hehe. You probably won't even see that I wrote this, but if you do. Well, it might not have been a big problem for you and maybe I just made it a big problem. You just made me think a lot about these jolts..and by accident I came over it. So it's just so I can learn more about these things.

Thanks and yes, it does suck, first you make a big mess and then you have to clean it up..

Bit of an advantage is that I'm moving into a 'ready' appartment and most of the 'big' stuff stays behind. My current place doesn't expire until the end of this month, so there's enough time to get rid of all the expandable stuff.

Lucky you!
That sounds like one of the better ways to move.
Almost envy you..heh

ha.
umm.. well..
;x
might sounds weird if i say it in here.

Ohhh!! Kinky!!!! :) I've always been into piercings but don't have too many. I had my lip pierced for 6 years but I took it out last year as it was messing up my gums. Grrr. I'd like to get my nipple pierced or maybe my nose. At the moment all I have done are both of my ears. 2 rings in both lobes and then a ring in both of my tragus. :)