random thoughts of the day

Where I live is very superstitious. The area where I live has 20 churches and only 7000 people. My neighbor on the east side is a Lutheran church and on the west side is a Baptist church. There are 3 others on my block. I know for a fact that this building used to be called Lady Grey Hospital, but all I've got to go on that I'm in the morgue is hearsay. I want to go down to the archives and see if I can dig up some old floorplans or photos.

Do tell us if you find something out, I think stuff like that is fascinating.

As far as ghosts go, the only thing this place is haunted by is me.
still your ava freaks me out : < i hate horror.. even though i listen to black metal and stuff like that.. and darkambient.

Crap! My friend cancelled on me. Now I have to travel to Rotterdam alone in the rain to get the tickets and maybe see Opeth and Dream Theater. I was actually going because he wanted to go... :S Oh well, I won't stay long...
i would have gone with you ... if i had the goddamn money ;]

@ Bluesky.. when i see you i'm gonna dress up like an easter bunny and freak u out : D

.. which will be in my next life probs : < you stuporr american!

Well excuse me for tryin. Girly girl over her don't like dirt.

You're out of the imaginary band then. Out I say! ... I suppose it's up to me, and Stefan to make the greatest band the world has never heard.

oh I wish. had a lengthy talk over this kind of tripe some time ago. there's this progression of horribleness happening..

devil wears prada -> attack attack -> brokencyde