random thoughts of the day

I think that A Silver Mt. Zion is my new favorite band...
awesome, i love godspeed you black emperor, i just needed a positive review to take an interest

Diabolical Masquerade's Nightwork is the only Black Metal Album so far I like.. except Emperors last.

heresy

deathcrush, desert northern hell, in the nightside eclipse or gtfo

just kidding

if you like punk at all you might enjoy new darkthrone, i dunno ive always felt like BM is something you either love or hate, so i cant really reccomend anything more..........not that you asked :p
They are fresh made fries (they cut the potatoes in store) with melted cheese, some intense "animal style" sauce, and grilled onions poured on top. You eat it with a fork :kickass:

sounds amazing!

This will be my first Thanksgiving with just me, my wife and my son. In the past we've always gone to her mother's with the family. This year we had TSO tickets (for tonight) then the family decides they're all going to the North Carolina Outer Banks for the entire week...of course, we could not go and, since it's a 5 hour+ drive, I'm not making that trip on Thanksgiving Day...

Sitting backstage @ the Backstage in Munich. Just listened to the song "Black gives way to Blue" by Alice in Chains, and now I'm feeling blue as well.. :S
3 More shows to go (incuding tonights) and then back home. But first Budapest, and then Czech Republic...