random thoughts of the day

179576.jpg

BlueSky said:
I can't sleep because for the past week my back yard has been the place for the big neighborhood cat orgy or maybe they're a satanic cult of cats ... I'm not quite sure at this time. I threw a drum stick at them, and they scurried off into the night only to return moments later to resume whatever it is they're doing. The fucks.

That made me laugh so hard... Sorry :D
Yeah. Catz rulez <3

On a side note, I always wanted to visit a morgue.
I remember once having an autopsy video in my pc that it was totally awesome. I've searched for it everywhere but never found it again.

That made me laugh so hard... Sorry :D

Oh, it's funny, funny till it happens to you. Seriously have you ever heard a cat orgy? It's like a frekken rock concert of meow.

Anyhow, them rascals seem to be gone now so I'm going to try to squeeze in a good hour before work. :zzz:

Oh, it's funny, funny till it happens to you. Seriously have you ever heard a cat orgy? It's like a frekken rock concert of meow.

Anyhow, them rascals seem to be gone now so I'm going to try to squeeze in a good hour before work. :zzz:

Well, I've always been surrounded by cats, since little, so I know how bad a cat in heat could be, not even mention catS. I understand you, but still I pictured a funny image in my head that made me laugh :p... Anyway, I hope the bad situation gets better soon.
They say that a plant called "ruda" (I'm not sure if it's called "rue" or something like that in english), shoo cats... maybe you could try with that.