random thoughts of the day

I like a lot of black metal(mayhem,shining,immortal etc etc) but i totally agree with you there. Obviously most immortal and the like are from about 15-20 years ago, so yea WITTR, are the best thing in black metal in recent years.:headbang:

ah yeah me too, ive been into BM for years now. I love the plain old raw stuff, but ive also come to love what else its produced. like agalloch and ulver :)

Enjoy. This man is hilarious in his reviews of games, im almost always in tears from laughter.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation?page=3

haha thats awesome, i've been watching him for the better part of 2 years, shortly after i bought my ps3 in 2008 i tihnk...

Bioshock is cool.

Anything that was good about System Shock is gone and everything bad is kept - but the atmo is the most intense I've seen since STALKER and the trench fights in Quake 4.

new ulver is awesome when you're smoking some weed at night. lyckantropen themes is where it's at, though everything is beyond imagination, except shadows of the sun, it is boring, though it was record that introduced me to them

fuck im watching some bad old steven seagal movie on a saturday morning, its so stupid, and theres even a completely lame sex scene.
i should read a book...

Yea i first seen zero punctuation about two years ago it is flat out awesome all around. Also yea, i fucking LOVE Agalloch, and Ulver(New Ulver more so but nonethe less)

ah me too, both old and new are great, but i really love the new stuff, lycanthropen themes, blood inside, and shadows of the sun is a masterpiece

^that game is amazing

i loved persona 3 so much i bought persona 4, nocturne, digital devil saga 1/2, now i just need the devil summoner series and old persona...