random thoughts of the day

New DT song. It's decent...probably the best they have done in a long time. Great keys too. I'm also glad Portnoy is not around to throw his horrid vocals in either. James could put in more punch, but I guess this is the best he gets anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:
New DT song. It's decent...probably the best they have done in a long time. Great keys too. I'm also glad Portnoy is not around to throw his horrid vocals in either. James could put in more punch, but I guess this is the best he gets anymore.

I'm not really the biggest DT fan, but I'm gonna agree with you on this one.

I've tried to get into DT but they just don't do anything for me. Saw them when Opeth was opening for them and they almost put me to sleep.

Well...shit...Opeth and DT would put someone to sleep. I've seen Opeth and DT about 4 or 5 times each already...I think I'm done with that.

3 was the best band on that one tour.

Well...shit...Opeth and DT would put someone to sleep. I've seen Opeth and DT about 4 or 5 times each already...I think I'm done with that.

3 was the best band on that one tour.

I've never seen Opeth and I'm not sure how I'm going to react to a full Katatonia set and then a full Opeth set... and then staying awake on the train home.

Was there some convention where everyone agreed they'd release a record in September?

the new x-men film has the worst German sequence I've had to listen to since the original Neon Genesis Evangelion. Either hire someone who can speak actual German or don't bother.. thisis just laughable and offensive.