Randy blythe indicted on manslaughter charge

I hear you. It's a sad thing to happen.

If Randy does get locked up for ...God knows how long..... wonder what the rest of LoG will do?

Just saw them for the first time in like almost 10 years, just a few weeks ago. And they fucking kicked ASS. But then again, I started getting drunk and don't remember a whole lot.

It's bullshit, I can't imagine that in the czech republic ticket information is so drastically different that it doesn't have "no moshing or crowd surfing" on the terms and conditions, just like every ticket here in the uk does.

The venue have also said there was lax security and inadequete barriers. And the dude rushed the stage something like seven times? if randy goes down for this, it jsut proves how much bullshit is in the world. And i'm not just saying that because I love Lamb of god.

do the US and czech republic have any sort of extradition agreement?

if not, i would say fuck them, and just stay a fugitive...

:fu:

Yeah, pretty sure they won't want to tour over there ever again after this little incident anyway!!

But, I'd imagine that's really not their choice.

Honestly, as soon as there is any Eurpean citizen a fugitive for the US, the US will do anything within their political and non-political power to get him/her there.
So it seems that as soon as somebody is being indicted in the EU from the US, most US citizens are screaming "don't go there anymore", and it's ok to be a fugitive.

From what I've read, Randy is actually going back to Czech to court once the date is set, he's man enough to face the charges.
He's got the promoter, owners of the venue and visitors from the show on his side and willing to testify, which is positive for him.
There's footage we haven't seen, he probably still knows what he did, or has seen the footage and feels he's not guilty.

Everybody here apprently thinks Czech is this corrupt country, but it really is not that bad.

Still I hope he's innocent, and if he is, I hope he doesn't get fucked indeed. Whether you're in the US, Germany, Japan or Czech every system has it's flaws and certain layers of corruption.