Lamb Of Gods Randy Blythe Arrested for manslaughter ???

DigitalMetal

Building a Mini SSL
Jan 23, 2009
London UK
http://www.metalsucks.net/2012/06/28/breaking-randy-blythe-arrested-in-prague-on-charges-of-manslaughter/

blythe.png

I am assuming he didn't know what happened and left the country after the tour of course. Being that they haven't been back to prague since 2010, it makes sense. Just like fleeing the country then getting caught at the gate. Bad bad news, they should atleast give further detail. I agree though jeff, way stupid!

I feel bad for laughing really hard on one of those youtube comments: "I guess the fan had something to die for".

If he actually died from the fight with Randy I think he deserves jailtime. Then again, if there is footage out there that shows the fan jumped him first, it might be self defense.
Unless we see footage it's hard to say what happened.

If the guy died, shouldn't Blythe be forgiven? According to the law of honor...
Jokes aside, if they had proof that he killed the guy wouldn't they have extradited him instead of waiting for him to come back?

http://www.metalinjection.net/lates...-official-statement-from-lamb-of-god-released

“Lamb of God Management will be issuing an official statement on Monday regarding the charges made against singer Randy Blythe. As no formal charges have yet been made and the case is only in the investigation stages, it would be premature to make an official statement filled with false truths or innuendos.

“Having said that, management wished to address today one false piece of information that has been included in many of the news stories released so far. Under no circumstances was there a fight of any kind involved. This incident deals with a fan that three times during the concert jumped the barricade and rushed Randy during the performance. It is alleged that the third time, security was not able to reach him and that Randy pushed him back into the audience where supposedly he fell and hit his head.

“Again, until the investigation is concluded this weekend, nothing more will be released, but clarity and the facts needed to be addressed on this one reported point which is totally inaccurate.”

after what happened to dime, I feel that if someone rushes the stage and gets pushed off by a performer they pretty much deserve whatever they got regardless of his or her intention. it does suck that it was probably just a really enthusiastic fan and that he died but in randy's shoes I would have knocked his ass off stage also

after what happened to dime, I feel that if someone rushes the stage and gets pushed off by a performer they pretty much deserve whatever they got regardless of his or her intention. it does suck that it was probably just a really enthusiastic fan and that he died but in randy's shoes I would have knocked his ass off stage also

I don't even think you need to add that qualifier. If a full sized man runs straight at you in a context that isn't sports, you can push him away. In a concert setting that's even the understood/customary/agreed upon response.