Lamb Of Gods Randy Blythe Arrested for manslaughter ???

the real question is if its considered ¨self defence¨ since the guy crossed the barricades. if it does, than i suppose he´s not guilty.
anyone knows what the law says about this sort of cases?

Before I write this, I wanna say that its really shit that someone lost their life, it always brings a dark cloud over any gig/festival...

But... there are safety and security rules in place, this guy broke them and from the reports had attempted to get onstage 2-3 times before hand...

I'm not in any way justifying what happened, I'm just saying if you walk around a building site without a hard hat on your in trouble...

Isn't that the money they can keep if he doesn't show up to trial (if he do get charged), but he gets it back if he shows up. Or if he doesn't even get charged, in this case.

That's pretty harsh. I can understand them not wanting him to leave the country, but upto 10 days for a release on bail is ridiculous.

Maybe that's true in the Czech Republic but there are lots of places including the US where the prosecutor has discretion whether a trial is necessary or not.

I approve this statement Judge Judy. I thought/red that he has already been charged, which is not the case.

The sad thing is, and a lot of people seem to forget that, that he acutally killed someone.

Can someone clarify -- do we even know for sure if he was provoked or if he just went up and hit the guy?

If he was provoked in any way, then my opinion is let the guy out of jail. If these guys put him in jail for protecting himself then it may really change shows forever.

edit -- nevermind that first question, I see they announced that he was just pushed off the stage. Unfortunate. Personally, I think Randy should get a good lawyer and sue the shit out of the venue and promoter. He can make a lot of money of this. At least, if it was the USA he could make some real dough. This is fucking bullshit.

Can someone clarify -- do we even know for sure if he was provoked or if he just went up and hit the guy?

If he was provoked in any way, then my opinion is let the guy out of jail. If these guys put him in jail for protecting himself then it may really change shows forever.

Video of the incident: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=zKEG6NNOX0I

Not taking any sides, but from watching it 2 times it doesn't look like he was assaulted.

^Is that the actual video?

Also, I stand by what I said. Randy should protect himself. He's got to make it clear that if he's going down, he's taking the venue, promoter, and record label down with him. Unless he signed something that said explicitly "I will not push metalheads off the stage." Randy should hire a really good lawyer. He needs to play hardball. Again, this is bullshit.

^Is that the actual video?

Also, I stand by what I said. Randy should protect himself. He's got to make it clear that if he's going down, he's taking the venue, promoter, and record label down with him. Unless he signed something that said explicitly "I will not push metalheads off the stage." Randy should hire a really good lawyer. He needs to play hardball. Again, this is bullshit.

(Video)Link taken from: http://www.metalsucks.net/2012/06/28/breaking-randy-blythe-arrested-in-prague-on-charges-of-manslaughter/