Lamb Of Gods Randy Blythe Arrested for manslaughter ???

^ here's a scenario for you fuckstick ... try to keep up ...

you pass out at a party. You're in a chair with your head lolled back and mouth wide open. I give you a roman war-helmet. We all laugh and laugh and someone has a video of me slapping my dick over your forehead and onto your nose

You see the video on youtube a couple weeks later but it shows nothing else. Does that mean I fucked your mouth?

You so would wanna do that, don't you? Slapping your skinny viking sausage on another dudes face - great. Nice party - guess it's dudes only. Hey, it's okay, I don't judge.

Your friends see the video, comment on your skinny sausage and laugh. You cry, shit all over the keyboard, grab your roman war-helment and jack off to my little pony. A couple of weekes later a video shows up on youtube. Does this mean you wanna do it with a pony?

Can we stop this, your "humour" is giving me cancer.

Now go out, enjoy the sun and be happy, bro.

You so would wanna do that, don't you? Slapping your skinny viking sausage on another dudes face - great. Nice party - guess it's dudes only. Hey, it's okay, I don't judge.

Your friends see the video, comment on your skinny sausage and laugh. You cry, shit all over the keyboard, grab your roman war-helment and jack off to my little pony. A couple of weekes later a video shows up on youtube. Does this mean you wanna do it with a pony?

Predictable comeback dude, you probably should've given reasons why his argument wasn't the same as the Blythe case.

tsoukalos-u-mad.jpg

He (alone or not) pushed him of the stage and caused his dead - in other words, he killed him. There is no room for discussion.

But he did not kill him. The fall/hit which led to injury killed him.....2 weeks after the incident.

Don't jump up on stage THREE FUCKING TIMES during the show and try to crowd surf and you won't get pushed off stage or manhandled by ego maniac bouncers. And the newer video footage out totally shows the bouncer basically 90% at fault here.....

Side note: I heard LoG sucks lately. Havent seen them in a really long time and they were always good back when I did see them like 6 times. The drumming in that video sounds slopppppppy...... :ill:

Side note: I heard LoG sucks lately. Havent seen them in a really long time and they were always good back when I did see them like 6 times. The drumming in that video sounds slopppppppy...... :ill:

maybe its cause i'm a fanboy but i've enjoyed their recent shows...

possible bias... possible truth...

maybe its cause i'm a fanboy but i've enjoyed their recent shows...

possible bias... possible truth...

It's just what I've heard. I still like LoG a lot. They were one of the "gateway" bands for me like 10 years ago that got me into more technical/progressive metal.

Still can't fuck with NAG or ATPB....their newer stuff just doesn't quite do it for me.

But he did not kill him. The fall/hit which led to injury killed him.....2 weeks after the incident.

Pick up a dictionary and educate yourself.

If I shot someone in the face and he dies 2 weeks later (from the injury), did I not kill him?

Go read some of the nasty comments on the interwebz and see yourself why I said that it is sad that everybody seems to forget that he killed (or caused the death of; for you freaky folks) someone.

I never said that it wasn't by accident, or murder, or manslaugther, or whatever.

If I shot someone in the face and he dies 2 weeks later (from the injury), did I not kill him?

Go read some of the nasty comments on the interwebz and see yourself why I said that it is sad that everybody seems to forget that he killed (or caused the death of; for you freaky folks) someone.

I never said that it wasn't by accident, or murder, or manslaugther, or whatever.

Yes, but the kid wouldnt have even been at risk of death if he didn't jump up on stage. 3 times. trying to jump into the crowd of metalheads.

Like said a few times above - that stuff happens all the time. I've seen so many singers push people back into the crowd. Sucks the kid lost his life, but he pretty much knew what he was getting into when he climbed up on that stage. He pretty much knew what he was getting into the FIRST time he TRIED to climb up on the stage and the bouncer ripped him the fuck down.

But all the video evidence coming out shows the bouncer did far more to hurt the kid than Blythe did.

Yes, but the kid wouldnt have even been at risk of death if he didn't jump up on stage. 3 times. trying to jump into the crowd of metalheads.

Like said a few times above - that stuff happens all the time. I've seen so many singers push people back into the crowd. Sucks the kid lost his life, but he pretty much knew what he was getting into when he climbed up on that stage. He pretty much knew what he was getting into the FIRST time he TRIED to climb up on the stage and the bouncer ripped him the fuck down.

TOTALLY in this camp.. The fuck was the kid thinking? I'm sorry, the whole 'He was just there to have a good time blah blah, it's a metal concert come on Randy'. Eat a fucking dick... When I'M on stage.. that's MY fucking stage to do MY fucking job. If some dumb fuck kid thinks that going to a show entitles you to invade the band's space, then think again.. And after 3 times?

It's tragic.. But not unexpected... What a waste of a life due to blind stupidity and blatant disregard for rules and common sense...

Right because we all know how the system works anywhere in the world, don't we?
The definition of every concept being discussed here may vary from country to country (murder, self defense etc)
You can not pull off an statement from nowhere in this kind of argument. In this case, online dictionaries are not a reliable source.

again, if the guys was trespassing, which he was when he crossed the barricades, doesn't it count as self defense? that SHOULD mean that Randy is not guilty...

Okay, so when you get fucked up from eating to much junk food glwstck, and die from diabetes or some shit, I guess we should all point the finger at the junk food company. Oh wait, you might say that it was your fault because you chose to do it, knowing there could be consequences, well, what do you know, that kid knew damn well that you can die at a metal show, especially because it is talked about OFTEN. So yeah, fuckass, shut up.

Okay, so when you get fucked up from eating to much junk food glwstck, and die from diabetes or some shit, I guess we should all point the finger at the junk food company. Oh wait, you might say that it was your fault because you chose to do it, knowing there could be consequences, well, what do you know, that kid knew damn well that you can die at a metal show, especially because it is talked about OFTEN. So yeah, fuckass, shut up.

Since when you have to fear for your life when you go see your favorite metal band?

Sounds like some fucking christian propaganda when you talk like that.

not to fear, just be careful you know ? There is a risk especially if you're being a douche and always going on the stage, sometimes it can annoy the band.
Since what happen to dimebag, i think it's normal to be careful (not killing or badly hurting your fans of course). The guy came up 3 times on stage, i would push him off afterwards.

Since when you have to fear for your life when you go see your favorite metal band?

Sounds like some fucking christian propaganda when you talk like that.

Guessing he means the same way, when you get into a car, cross the street, go out drinking...

If the situation plays out in a certain way, you could die...

End of the day, this kid broke the rules, was removed from the the stage/stage area 3 times and two weeks later died of a brain bleed which may or may not be related to what happened at the show...