Lamb Of Gods Randy Blythe Arrested for manslaughter ???

the sad thing is that nothing has been proved and you're already talking as if it HAS been proved and he's been convicted

Not proven? There is a video showing the incident. He pushed someone off the stage and this led to a death - in other words: he killed someone. Didn't say it was murder or wasn't self defence.

Pack your fanboy flags an wave them somewhere else.

Not proven? There is a video showing the incident. He pushed someone off the stage and this led to a death - in other words: he killed someone. Didn't say it was murder or wasn't self defence.

All the video shows is that he pushed someone. If the guy died two weeks later then someone is going to have to have some kind of proof that connects the push to his death. That video does not show that he killed someone...

Skinny Viking is hardly waving a "fanboy flag" but more like a logic flag. :rolleyes:

@glwstck What's your point? Yes it's sad, but also IMO kinda irrelevant given that it seems pretty clear that it was nothing more than a tragic accident (largely of the fan's making, being that he was the dumbass that repeatedly charged the stage)

And for the record, I've never liked Lamb of god, mainly because of Blythe, so no fanboy flag-waving here :Spin:

Randy Blythe didn't kill someone. The promoters/event coordinators, record label/whoever else set up the event killed someone. Randy was playing a show. End of story.

^If I am wrong, then shows will change forever, for the worse. They will be like going to a movie theater. It will kill metal.

Do you wear a special helmet or something?

Anyway, I don't even like LOG so there goes your "fanboy" argument

^ he pushed someone who trespassed the barricades and therefore wasn't breaking the law in the first place.

in any case this whole thing should have been investigated 2 years ago and not now + out of nowhere

edit: he killed someone like i killed someone last week at the moshpit

It looked like the guy with the village people hat is every bit as responsible.
Actually, it looks like he had a lot more muscle behind the push.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Wow I've seen countless people stage dive in more awkward positions then this and they where just fine. Talk about bad luck.

Do you even know what "kill" means? Kill does not equal murder.

Kill:
to deprive of life in any manner; cause the death of; slay
Murder:
the killing of another human being under conditions specifically covered in law.

http://www.dictionary.com

He (alone or not) pushed him of the stage and caused his dead - in other words, he killed him. There is no room for discussion.

I never said a word about him beign guilty or convicted.

Okay, I get it you're not a fan boy - you just like to (randomly) quote other people and flame a little, it's cool, it's the internet.

^ here's a scenario for you fuckstick ... try to keep up ...

you pass out at a party. You're in a chair with your head lolled back and mouth wide open. I give you a roman war-helmet. We all laugh and laugh and someone has a video of me slapping my dick over your forehead and onto your nose

You see the video on youtube a couple weeks later but it shows nothing else. Does that mean I fucked your mouth?