Randy Ellefson Band with Ron & James

Oogadee Boogadee

Division drummer
Jan 23, 2004
Baltimore, MD
www.division-usa.com
Hi everybody -
As some of you may already be aware, Ron and I have recently joined forces with Randy Ellefson to be his live rhythm section. Our line-up is Randy on lead and rhythm guitar, me on rhythm guitar, Ron on bass, and Jeff Moos on drums. You may remember Jeff from Mercury Rising as well as Division!

Ron and I have our first show with Randy this April 11th at the Black Hole Club (aka The Zu) in Dundalk MD. We would love for all our friends to come out and support us and make this first gig a memorable one. We know we have quite a few MD friends here so come out and have some fun with us!

Learn more about Randy Ellefson at www.randyellefson.com

Peace!

James

Dundawk! Depends on if I have to work at 6am the next day, but I could possibly hop on the bus out there...

We're not actually sure when we're going to play at this point. It looks like most of their shows start at 8:00, so that's what I'm figuring on. Since Wednesday is their Lady's Night, they probably have a DJ to follow us.

Yeah, the link worked.

I had a good time last night. It was great to see Ron in this setting and was wild seeing James play guitar. You both did a great job. Of course it was much easier to tell once I moved back to where the soundboard was. That place has a terrible bass trap right in front of the stage.

It was great meeting you Emily! I guess I'll be seeing you at some other shows now. :headbang:

Hi everybody -
As some of you may already be aware, Ron and I have recently joined forces with Randy Ellefson to be his live rhythm section. Our line-up is Randy on lead and rhythm guitar, me on rhythm guitar, Ron on bass, and Jeff Moos on drums. You may remember Jeff from Mercury Rising as well as Division!

Ron and I have our first show with Randy this April 11th at the Black Hole Club (aka The Zu) in Dundalk MD. We would love for all our friends to come out and support us and make this first gig a memorable one. We know we have quite a few MD friends here so come out and have some fun with us!

Learn more about Randy Ellefson at www.randyellefson.com

Peace!

James

Hey James, that link so doesn't work. It starts to load and then drops to a serach page looking for http://web5trust.com/nnews/index.php.

wow, seeing ron next to randy does indeed support the bass-with-a-dude strapped-to-it notion.

RandyBand.jpg