Rank my guitar tone! (Podfarm + Lecto)

I'll say 3 but it's not too far off really. You'll find once there's bass and you're mixing the song, what you're looking for as far as tone will change, because what sounds good alone, is a lot different from what's good for the mix. So right now i wouldn't worry too much about perfect guitar tone, until you're mixing stuff down together, and then you'll know what needs to change about it.

Also, try the LE456 by Poulin (same maker as lecto) I thought that one had a lot of bite too.

you're on the right track with this tone man, although it's more suited to djent type stuff instead of the genre you're playing in the demo. Do i hear some bareknuckle there? Or possibly ibz v7?
Anyway, for djent, i'd give the tone a definite 5, if you can glue it to a bass effectively. For this type of stuff though, you're looking at a 2: it's a defined tone, but not suited to chugging (try multi-band compressing the 100-200hz region and give it some meat).

Hey thanks guys! I will work a little bit more on this tone tonight, and I will probably upload an updated version later :)!
Btw, there is a bass guitar on the soundclip, but it is very low (volume)! The only intention for that was to glue the clip just a little.

I would say 3 as well, I've never liked Podfarm and found LeCto to be too fizzy for my tastes. There are some high frequencies in there that are a bit biting, in a bad way, and for those chugs, there's not a whole lot of low end backing them up.

you're on the right track with this tone man, although it's more suited to djent type stuff instead of the genre you're playing in the demo. Do i hear some bareknuckle there? Or possibly ibz v7?
Anyway, for djent, i'd give the tone a definite 5, if you can glue it to a bass effectively. For this type of stuff though, you're looking at a 2: it's a defined tone, but not suited to chugging (try multi-band compressing the 100-200hz region and give it some meat).

Hey thanks man! My guitar is an ibanez rga42 fm, it is a 6 strings and I am using stock pickups, which are active IBZ-LZ.