RANT: man..fagass mini studios

Oh dear oh dear. The way you will stand out from the rest of the little studios in your area is to get better results than the others. With that attitude, it's not gonna happen.

Sorry if I sound like a dick, but I am one.

With what attitude? I'm just saying recording has become an overnight trend in this city because people discovered ex drummer. Spare me the crap 'Sorry if i sound like a dick, but i am one' that doesn't make you fucking special, there are plenty of dicks on this forum...

'The way you will stand out from ....'

No fucking shit:rolleyes:. Philosophy of my life.

I see what you're saying, and looking back on this post that I made I realise I fell into a trap myself....but it was just me having a rant because all of the fucking kids here are pissing me off.

And Joe, I will try and amp properly but for my own personal benefit and the sake of ease AT THE MOMENT I think im better experimenting with just the simulators so I can craft the rough sound im after before micing the real thing.

I agree with dodo i am the kind of person that can learn from presets and settings, you shouldn't have to go blind into it given the fucking words of wisdom by some 'guru' regurgitating the words of 1000's of people that like 'omfg my young padawan you must increase your midszzzzzz' because that alone wont create fucking god. I love this forum and i love the speedy help everyone gives but when I see sooo many tone threads its like all general answers like 'd00dz u lik gta scoop 500hz cz thn ull sound lik oceano nd b br00tz nd gurlz will sux ur ck' - this makes no sense and is probably hypocritical. But anyway settings in my opinion would benefit everyone but then everyone would sound the same OMGZIJUSTATTACKEDMETALCORE.
nah im talking shit i love everyone im quite drunk guys
but lets just say fi i offended anyone, for the purposes of this just being a rant let me get away with it hahaha

DO NOT GO PAST GO DO NOT COLLECT $$$2000000