Rap song featuring parts of bodom's 'Decadence'!!!

I thought he was french aswell but I'm not sure since I thought I heard some german in there, although I can't understand these fucking rappers. :Smug:
Actually, on second listen, you're right sounds like there is both French and German in there :s

Edit: And on googling the lyrics, the guy above me is correct, it's German... Certain bits sound very French though - I thought I heard the word "avec" and "blanc" amongst a few others.

I'm not too worried... It's not like this will turn out as bad as when you sing the bass track from Under Pressure and everyone goes "ice ice baby" (FUCK). If you start humming Bodom no one's going to start rapping in German XD

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.

It would be easy for rap artists to steal COB's melodies into their rap songs, and make them stand out as something exotic amidst other rappers, but luckily most of them don't even realize to check out COB because it's metal.

I was looking for some mods to put into GTA IV and I stumbled across this video.
Now why I post this on this forum? Listen to the music!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9YbmmJPl3A

Listen carefully at 0:40 and 1:00 and you'll hear very clearly that this rap-song is stolen from the song 'Children of Decadence'!!!! :OMG:
This is way too obvious, it's the exact same riff but sped up and higher pitched! o_O

It is indeed:puke:. all to clear at 1:00. What a shame. It is sad that these joke ass, "rappers" steal MUSIC from actual musicians.

Imagine somewhere right now, a fucking idiot ghetto kid is going, "man it sounds so kool like a minute in".

It is indeed:puke:. all to clear at 1:00. What a shame. It is sad that these joke ass, "rappers" steal MUSIC from actual musicians.

Imagine somewhere right now, a fucking idiot ghetto kid is going, "man it sounds so kool like a minute in".

rappers always seem to feel the need to rip off great rock songs..
I guess they have progressed to metal..

has anyone heard the one that ripped off In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida? I almost cried :cry:

you guys suck, Tony D is the shit when it comes to ''rip offs''

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol:!
ok i havent heard any other song from him but I laughed my ass off when I saw that Totalschaden video :D
Actually I dont dislike rap but Totalschaden makes me doubt that he's a good rapper.